Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your run up to Friday, conposure-o-meter.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Here's your handy on going thread for how your nerves are doing, over the week ahead.
Keep us updated, as the week progresses.
I'm not accepting anyone who remains 100% committed to the win, all week, you're not normal.

As a rule I'm a Pessimistic Pete, borderline Nervous Nerys.

Therefore I have a long way to fall as I'm currently:-

90% confident, happy to be playing Palace over 2 legs.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Leicester getting into the playoffs and Palace finding their scoring boots has dampened the very high hopes I had pre kick off yesterday about our chances of winning the whole thing.

About 60% as I think we'll do we'll to come away level on Friday.

Really hope that Bridge is 100% fit by Friday.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
100% confident to be honest, they will not fancy the Amex at all, know we are bloody good and they have lost their form.

I can see a close win Friday and a comfortable one on Monday

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
100% confident to be honest, they will not fancy the Amex at all, know we are bloody good and they have lost their form.

I can see a close win Friday and a comfortable one on Monday
Are you saying from now through to Friday/Monday you are and always will be 100% confident of Wembley.

Would you buy 3 figures worth of non transferable/refundable Wembley tickets today, for The Clan Beachy?

I'm at 90% now, but I'm sure I'll be 20% confident, by Friday.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Are you saying from now through to Friday/Monday you are and always will be 100% confident of Wembley.

Would you buy 3 figures worth of non transferable/refundable Wembley tickets today, for The Clan Beachy?

I'm at 90% now, but I'm sure I'll be 20% confident, by Friday.

Nailed on mate, since we demolished Blackpool it just shows we can cope with anything in my view.

The players self-belief is so evident now.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
0% now and unlikely to change, save for the odd bursts of watching the game at the Amex.
Wish their fans would stop coming on here and saying we're favourites, should smash them etc.

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
85% confident about friday - I expect this to plummet as the week goes on
100% confident about Monday. This might change depending on how Friday goes...

As I can't be at either game I'm feeling somewhat detached, but will be a complete mess during both!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Nervous, excited and sick in about equal measure.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Woke up this morning feeling 100% sick.

But then I did have a boat load of Harvey's, two Balti pies and quite a lot of Shiraz when I got home.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I think palace will have a real point to prove against us, after all it was our demolition of them at the Amex that started/caused their recent poor run which resulted in them nearly missing out.

Also holloway has experience of the play offs, which is does give a slight edge over our preparations.

It's to hard to call

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's going to be a long week, that's for sure.

I really do not see any way Palace can beat us over 2 games.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I feel sick already, god only knows how I'll feel by Friday.

It's going to be a long week.

The thought turns my stomach. It was the first thing i thought of when i woke up at 6 45 this morning and i couldnt get back to sleep. On Friday I am going to be a mess.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm certainly going to be calling out all you 100%ers Friday morning.

I just don't believe it's possible to hold that for 5 days.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Just hoping we are still in it come next monday....which is going to be even more nerve wrecking than friday....meanwhile have warned neighbours of potential shouting at tv screen this friday and started to stockpile food and drink for part one

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
To be honest now knowing that we are playing Palace has taken the gloss off the play-offs for me. Knowing that one side will definitely be at Wembley with a chance of a multi million pound Premier League place and the other will miss the opportunity makes both games too big.

Plus all the ridiculous hype, ticket binfest and bad feeling that will accompany both matches - I would have preferred Bolton ! :facepalm:

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Quietly crapping myself at the thought of losing to them,but cautiously optimistic.Could be a perfect scenario knocking them out and going on to win promotion or worst nightmare with them winning and going on to be promoted.Football..bloody hell!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here