Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Nigels.

I couldn't give a toss about Wolves going down. I don't dislike or particularly like Plymouth and I think our fans that drive all the way down there to watch them are obviously desperate for attention,so they can pat themselves on the back for being super football fans. Sometimes I feel our fans out-Nigel the Nigels. Wrexham......so what?

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Cool-story-bro.jpg

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
I couldn't give a toss about Wolves going down. I don't dislike or particularly like Plymouth and I think our fans that drive all the way down there to watch them are obviously desperate for attention,so they can pat themselves on the back for being super football fans. Sometimes I feel our fans out-Nigel the Nigels. Wrexham......so what?

ok, we get it, you're a prick

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham

Someone's looking to be all confrontational on a few Saturday shandys

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
salty seagull, what do you think of Pele?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Rubbish footballer who can't get it up. Terrible ambassador for the game!

Thanks. And what about Brighton & Hove Albion fans who admire the German national football team? What'd'ya think of them?

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
No offence salty, but have you not learnt anything from our years of struggle and desperation under Belotti and Archer? I'm sure you have, but when we were at our lowest ebb, fans of other clubs came to our aid. And before you glibly wave away people as being "super fans" have you not thought that these people have formed bonds and friendships with these fans of other clubs and therefore want to go for their friends. It makes me proud that we can show a little support even for the likes of wolves today, even when we are going through such amazing times in a 30k stadium on the brink of the premier league. If we turn our back on others in good times we may regret it in the future .We'd be just another Pompey, gloating in times of wealth, friendless in a famine.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010

go climb under a rock

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
No offence salty, but have you not learnt anything from our years of struggle and desperation under Belotti and Archer? I'm sure you have, but when we were at our lowest ebb, fans of other clubs came to our aid. And before you glibly wave away people as being "super fans" have you not thought that these people have formed bonds and friendships with these fans of other clubs and therefore want to go for their friends. It makes me proud that we can show a little support even for the likes of wolves today, even when we are going through such amazing times in a 30k stadium on the brink of the premier league. If we turn our back on others in good times we may regret it in the future .We'd be just
another Pompey, gloating in times of wealth, friendless in a famine.
Well said Rowley

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Good job other teams fans did'nt think like that on our fans united game...or were'nt you there...?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here