Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unexpected Response

bhafc_ross

Feb 21, 2009
Brighton
As Jamie Ohara walked towards the west stand to take a throw in , I was giving him a bit of friendly banter about going down . I didn't expect him to smile and say "I know , ****ing shit aren't we " . If he is happy to say that to an away fan , He must be unhappy .

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
As Jamie Ohara walked towards the west stand to take a throw in , I was giving him a bit of friendly banter about going down . I didn't expect him to smile and say "I know , ****ing shit aren't we " . If he is happy to say that to an away fan , He must be unhappy .

I wonder how long his contract is for...

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
I can only imagine what is going on behind closed doors at Wolves. It takes a different kind of team to do well in the Championship than the Prem. Changing managers end of last season, new one for beginning of this season and then changing again mid season must be difficult for players.
The only man I believe isn't to blame is Dean Saunders, clearly not his squad and he suggested the squads mentality is not right. Too many ego's that believe they are too good for the Championship.
O'hara possibly one of them.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I can only imagine what is going on behind closed doors at Wolves. It takes a different kind of team to do well in the Championship than the Prem. Changing managers end of last season, new one for beginning of this season and then changing again mid season must be difficult for players.
The only man I believe isn't to blame is Dean Saunders, clearly not his squad and he suggested the squads mentality is not right. Too many ego's that believe they are too good for the Championship.
O'hara possibly one of them.

Ha ha! You clearly dont live in the midlands and therefore havent had to listen to Saunders' weekly list of excuses and massively non-motivating drivel. Poor manager who will have to be moved on if they are to have any chance of bouncing back. Shame because I loved him as an Albion player.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Whatever happened to Mick Macarthy ? That'll teach em.

We used to share the same housekeepers as the O'Hara's - what with being exiled in the Midlands. Apparently very nice family, loves his football, but does live in a ridicously large house on prime real estate in Little Aston, Sutton Coldfield.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
We used to share the same housekeepers as the O'Hara's - what with being exiled in the Midlands. Apparently very nice family, loves his football, but does live in a ridicously large house on prime real estate in Little Aston, Sutton Coldfield.

Don't think his wife has exactly done him any favours on Twitter either, to be fair. I suppose she is only defending him, which is noble enough, but the way in which she expresses herself doesn't tend to suggest a well-thought-out approach. She just comes across as someone who doesn't know anything about football (ironic in itself, considering the number of footballers she appears to have dated over the years).

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I'd have him like a shot. Not for that wage though.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Whatever happened to Mick Macarthy ? That'll teach em.

I love Mick, a good honest successful manager at Championship level, just such a shame the Wolves board didn't realise that at the time. I remember seeing him being interviewed from his car just after being sacked. Such a measure of the man when he simply said. Listen, l've absolutely loved my six years at the Club, l bear no animosity towards anyone, everyone has treated me with respect from the Chairman down to the tea lady. Results haven't gone our way lately, and now it's time to move on. I wish my successor well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here