Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ronnie O'Sullivan. Just don't get this guy! pure genius but really screwed up!

D

Deleted member 18477

Depression. Something you might not understand unless you've suffered with it. I don't get him but I've never been depressed... Good luck to him, hope he enjoys his life. Must be horrible having whatever he has even if he is a big name snooker player which has provided him with the financial benefits it has... Fame and money ain't everything...

...Although it sounds like he doesn't have much money left...

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
He is the best natural snooker player but he doesn't enjoy the game. If he had the dedication of someone like Stephen Hendry then there would be no point in any body showing up.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
As has been said- the way his moods constantly change is just the way he is - its depression related and he's really struggled with it. The man is a genius with a cue though, pure and simple the most gifted player ever in snooker. One of my biggest sporting heroes, considering everything thats happened in his life to do what he's done is remarkable imo and as has been said lets be honest, if he was 'mentally' there all the time there would be no-one who could beat him - he's that good.

He's an attention seeking cock , is his problem.

You my friend, are a twit of the highest order

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
As has been said- the way his moods constantly change is just the way he is - its depression related and he's really struggled with it. The man is a genius with a cue though, pure and simple the most gifted player ever in snooker. One of my biggest sporting heroes, considering everything thats happened in his life to do what he's done is remarkable imo and as has been said lets be honest, if he was 'mentally' there all the time there would be no-one who could beat him - he's that good.

You my friend, are a twit of the highest order
Like I give a **** what you think, I've seen him out in restaurants twice , he is one flash b astard who makes danny
Dyer look understated, depression my a rse, as I've said he's an attention seeker.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
He doesn't enjoy his job so he no longer wants to do it. What's the problem with that?

Eric Potts

Jul 26, 2004
Top o' Hanover
Like I give a **** what you think, I've seen him out in restaurants twice , he is one flash b astard who makes danny
Dyer look understated, depression my a rse, as I've said he's an attention seeker.

People with depression can be twats too , doesn't make their depression any less debilitating.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
O'sullivan is one of the reasons why I don't watch snooker anymore.

I would dearly love him to retire as I'm sick to the back teeth of hearing how he doesn't like playing snooker...why doesn't he go and get a proper job and do a proper days grafts if he hates snooker that much!

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
O'sullivan is one of the reasons why I don't watch snooker anymore.

I would dearly love him to retire as I'm sick to the back teeth of hearing how he doesn't like playing snooker...why doesn't he go and get a proper job and do a proper days grafts if he hates snooker that much!

I have to agree. Although I hope he gets his depression under control for his sake, if we had a footballer at the Albion who came out after every game and said "I hate football, don't enjoy it and want to go home", I think a lot would struggle to be supportive for long.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

If you can diagnose if someone does or doesn't have depression from a couple of sightings at a restaurant you really are in the wrong game. You should be a doctor no make that a psychiatrist.

.... or a psychic.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
My old man has suffered from depression for many years so i know a reasonable amount about it from personal experience. Just because O'Sullivan has depression it doesn't mean it gives him the right to be a 24/7 bell-end. "I might not play next season blah blah blah". It's just boring. Steve Davis and other big names in snooker are right to criticise him. This past clip sums O'Sullivan up perfectly:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
If you can diagnose if someone does or doesn't have depression from a couple of sightings at a restaurant you really are in the wrong game. You should be a doctor no make that a psychiatrist.

.... or a psychic.
I didn't say anything about his depression in the first part , I said he's a flash *******, and you're a boring *******, try reading posts if you want to make sarcastic replies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here