Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Playoff semis on US tv

johnhammond

Neither John, nor Hammond
Jan 17, 2008
Utrecht
Today's tv listings show that beinsport WILL be showing the playoff games live (they had a La Liga game scheduled before), so no need for crappy online streams :thumbsup:

Given the 11.45am start here, no work will be happening on Friday :drink::drink:

kelownaseagull

Sep 13, 2003
BC Canada
Great...my AT&T account doesn't have Beinsport!!

Same here in Canada, since Sportsnetworld cancelled the Championship! First time we make it to the playoffs and it isn't on..

If anyone else in Canada sees it scheduled, would love to know. Cheers.

Hope everyone back home enjoys it live!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Fantastic news. They did a great job covering today's end of season shenanigans.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Just heard that the BBC/Football League Show won't be showing the semi-finals, not even the highlights!

Slightly strange to cover the entire sodding season but not bother covering the crucial matches at the end of it. Says a lot about the BBC's half-arsed football league coverage.

rauper

Jan 9, 2007
Hove
Does anyone know any bars in New York that will be showing the 2nd leg? I have a flight that lands an hour before the game kicks off so I'm planning on going straight to wherever is showing it!

(And any Seagulls in NY want to join me?!)

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Does anyone know any bars in New York that will be showing the 2nd leg? I have a flight that lands an hour before the game kicks off so I'm planning on going straight to wherever is showing it!

(And any Seagulls in NY want to join me?!)

Nevada Smiths will be showing it.- they are showing all the playoffs, one of my mates is a Cheltenham fan and will be going there for today's game. If I know there are going to be Brighton fans there I'll definitely go - see you on the 13th.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Just heard that the BBC/Football League Show won't be showing the semi-finals, not even the highlights!

Slightly strange to cover the entire sodding season but not bother covering the crucial matches at the end of it. Says a lot about the BBC's half-arsed football league coverage.

They said on the football league show that they will be having a play off special on both friday and monday nights, only highlights though

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
They said on the football league show that they will be having a play off special on both friday and monday nights, only highlights though

Ok, stand corrected - thought it was just the final they were showing.

helipilot

Jan 20, 2010
And I have a work ceremony on today at just the wrong time... and on Monday I'm going to be flying all afternoon..... FFS!! Think I need to start praying for a tornado or two on Monday!

Pestell

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
If anybody is in San Fran and fancies finding a boozer to watch, let me know! Anybody know if its like the UK, most pubs will have BeInSport?

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Any guys from American Express ex-pats working in the Stats from Sussex watching the game. Should be let off work?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here