Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well the gloves are off then?

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
And it's time for the battle to start!
Firstly congratulation in reaching the play off and a fine end to the season , credit were credits due and as per normal palace take the hard route but get there in the end.
Are you ready for two cup finals with your bitter rivals where winner takes all Christ it makes your guts churn.
I'v still not recoverd from all the fun today felt sorry for the posh enjoyed their football this season

Playoffs are always fun skill flare effort and luck all play there part and your be a brave man to stick you chin out too far with this one?

Enjoy the bank holiday
Br

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The bragging rights for this season are not over yet , it could go either way.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I'm at work when the 2nd leg is being played. That's gonna be the most gut-wrenching evening i've had in a few years.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Given our years in the wilderness and the way we have come back and the fact that you were relegation favourites before the season started who really expected this scenario at kick off this season. We talked about meeting in the playoffs jokingly early season, then you started to look like you could get auto whilst we fell away. The game at the Amex was massive for both our seasons as after it we overhauled you. I am both delighted and really worried about the games

In short I am crapping myself... it's the stuff of dreams and nightmares for both sets of fans.

The rivalry which may have waned is about to be cemented for the newer fans who don't remember the 70s and 80s and may have been a bit meh about it before last season.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The form book and the fact BHAFC are the best team in this league for the last 22 games fly's out of the window. I think that over 3 hours of football the better team will win. Lets hope it is BHAFC but I am not complacent and so no one should be as Palace have earned their right over 46 games to be where they are, bad form or not.

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
The form book and the fact BHAFC are the best team in this league for the last 22 games fly's out of the window. I think that over 3 hours of football the better team will win. Lets hope it is BHAFC but I am not complacent and so no one should be as Palace have earned their right over 46 games to be where they are, bad form or not.

Definitely not complacent. This is what sport is all about.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Am I worried about Palace ? For sure. They could rip the form book over and turn us over and that would be horrible so it will be an almighty battle over 2 games as they will not just roll over. I think it will be very very close.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here