Did that corner go in............

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I thought it did at the time, combined with it not being shown on the screens makes me think it may well have done

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Pretty sure it didn't.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Big Tom had it covered. No need to panic.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Pretty sure it didn't, and I'm certainly in an optimum seat.
Although it did have very fast.

It certainly left me with mixed emotions for any attacking play by us, in the second half:-

Skybet bookmakers are discriminating against the stooopid idiot with a stooopid last game bet request.

I asked for odds on Vicente scoring direct from a corner, on Saturday, and they don't want to know.
Having passed my email on to the traders, who have failed to reply.

Boo kill joys boo.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
It didn't go in and it was Greer's fault it got that far- PIG wasn't happy at all :lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He had it covered? I don't think so. He went apeshit at his defenders. I thought he might need medical treatment to calm himself down.

He scooped it off the line though. He was a little pissed off and Greer got some serious Pole shit as well. I don't think those two are the greatest friends. I love Tom. He CARES.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He had it covered? I don't think so. He went apeshit at his defenders. I thought he might need medical treatment to calm himself down.
Proper proper mental maurice.

Did anyone notice when Greer did a cracking bit last man covering, in front of the North West Tommy K really over exagerated his congratulatory applause.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Tom and Greer do not get on. Tom expects 100% perfection at ALL TIMES and that is why I love the guy so much. I really hope he is with us for a long time. He is my favourite BHAFC player by a long way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here