Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolves Fans First Class Today

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Started the Tony Grealish applause straight away.
Started the Mexican Wave.
Sang " your going to Wembley "
Applauded us at the end.

Good luck next season, Wolves.

:clap2::clap2:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
...and applauded our 30,000

Yeah they were allright

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Started the Tony Grealish applause straight away.
Started the Mexican Wave.
Sang " your going to Wembley "
Applauded us at the end.

Good luck next season, Wolves.

:clap2::clap2:

Nicest away support I've ever seen at the Amex, the mexican wave was good fun and the fact we both clapped each other at the end says it all. Good luck Wanderers, smash Crawley for me!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Considering some of the pondlife we have had here this season it was great to see.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
And to think they were expected to be troublesome eh? A credit to their club.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Shame we had Richard Reynolds talking over the applause. I thought he was going to say, 'Excuse me! I start the one minute's applause around here, not you. Stop until I begin it.'

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The Wolves fans started the applause as soon as Tony's photo came up. Made me quite emotional.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
The Wolves fans were great - hope the club feel a bit silly surrounding them with all those coppers and stewards at the end of the game.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Considering there was a nervous build up, with many people worried if there maybe a situation or two with Wolves fans, they were absolutely superb. Hat off to them :clap2:

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
They were loud when it mattered, kept it all in good spirits and well humoured, and got a few laughs from us. Impressed by their fans and their conduct, if the same could be said for their team, we'd be playing them next season.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I will be following them next season and hope they win league one. I won't bet on them though as that would be unfair.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
The Wolves fans were great - hope the club feel a bit silly surrounding them with all those coppers and stewards at the end of the game.

After last Week at Wolves, I guess they weren't taking chances. Agree, the Wolves fans were fine.

Regarding the Policing today: Why were South Wales Heddlu on duty at the Amex? WTF was that all about? In these times of cost cutting, surely that isn't efficient? Not that the Boyos from the Valleys would be too upset at having a jolly awayday to Sussex with a nice wad of O/T thrown in?

Any of our resident Police on here have an explanation as to why they were here? I won't suffer sleepless nights if I don't find out - Just curious.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
"Que sera sera we're going to Shrewsbury" ... loved it, for a bunch of fans coming a long way to see their team get relegated they were first class. Hugely elevated in my opinion, very very, well done

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
They were great. Relegation is horrible yet they showed a lot of humour and played a full part in a relaxed last regular fixture game. If they don't come straight back up, something is very wrong there.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here