Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O'hara

ThePolishJig

Mar 21, 2013
Wasn't tracking back, being lazy.
So they started singing about his wages. So he gave them some gesture.
Got lots of stick,lots.

JAMC

Jul 5, 2003
The Wolves fans were giving him shit about not earning his £40,000 a week wages.
He gave them the wanker hand gesture.

bobbhafc

Aug 26, 2011
The wolve's fans were singing "strawberry blonde ur having a laugh" then O'hara done a wanker sign to them :tosser::tosser::tosser:

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
He didn't give the wanker sign. He gave a sarcastic applause in return

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
40 grand you're having a laugh was the chant. His missus had a pop at the wolves fans on twitter saying it was their fault as they are meant to be the 12th man!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
dont you watch the game,he went to have a shot,decided to try and go past instead,got tackled(superb),he was then taunted because of his 40 grand a week(not his fault!!!please keep up).
He put his thumb up mocking the support,so then got abused,despite easily being their best player,he left the pitch straight after the whistle

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I wouldn't mind him playing for us! Nothing like £40,000 a week though. Stupid wages and a damning reflection on how out of touch football in this country.

I don't blame him though. He negotiated hinself a staggering contract - good for him.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Does anyone know why all the wolves fans started booing him? I didn't see him do anything and I want to know what he did!

Well maybe that's just it ... he wasn't doing anything!. Strange though, l remember when he was the blue eyed boy not so long ago after they signed him from Spurs.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
He was the only player for them who appeared to have any idea or desire to play today.

yep,like i said best player for them ,couldnt stop laughing when some brighton fans started booing him just because wolves were,werent watching the game then

Jimmy Grimble

Regardless of how he performed today, £40,000 a week for a fat talentless wanker like that tells you all you need to know about English football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here