Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worse game ever

Owen2002

Jun 25, 2012
Sussex
After last week at Leeds, today was boring, no atmosphere during the game whatever. Thought Wolves were a good sport and no trouble considering what they were going through.met some of their lads on the train, and they had had all good words about us and our team.... So the play off now... Come on the seagulls !!!!!!

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
After last week at Leeds, today was boring, no atmosphere during the game whatever. Thought Wolves were a good sport and no trouble considering what they were going through.met some of their lads on the train, and they had had all good words about us and our team.... So the play off now... Come on the seagulls !!!!!!

You are an idiot.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
:drama:

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Granted the match lost a little bit of occasion due to our secured 4th place and Wolves almost certain relegation but the atmosphere was only a bit off what we usually get. It's time to stop winging about petty things and concentrate on winning the play-offs and getting behind the team!

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex

Are you Mustava Moan's little brother??

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I can certainly say this match was MUCH more exciting than the 0-0 versus Charlton. Oh and the thread should have been titled "Worst game ever" to be grammatically correct :thumbsup:

Owen2002

Jun 25, 2012
Sussex
Grammar..... Sorry not at school any more. Support out team!!!!! I do, more then some and not as much as a few. NSC always good for banter..... Many thanks

Owen2002

Jun 25, 2012
Sussex
Sorry meant to say ' our' team.... Thought I would mention it before I get told off about my grammar lol

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I am reminded of the incident in John Simpson's autobiography when he talks of becoming European correspondent in the 80s and notes how BBC editors had to remind their staff about avoiding exaggeration and hyperbole after one filed the line "relations between the UK and Germany reached a new low today" when talking abut a minor trade dispute regarding potatoes.

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006

If you can't appreciate the skills of Vicente and KLL and enjoy it... there is something wrong with you. :wozza:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here