Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dean Saunders

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Not seen this mentioned...I've just seen him on SSN talking about how Wolves dominated the game today, had 8 great chances, whilst we had 3. If this is what he saw then it's no surprise that he has failed so badly there. Wolves were shockingly bad today - it was the easiest three points of the season, and if we'd bothered, we could easily have run up a cricket score.

Old Albion legend and all that, but Oh dear, he talks some utter crap.

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Just seen the same. Unbelievable. I thought they had more of a go in the second half but throughout the game they showed a remarkable lack of quality.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
They needed a miracle to stay up and we didn't need anything, so the game was over after half an hour. Drawing conclusions from the last hour of play is a bit pointless.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
2 seasons and 2 relegations speaks for its self.

Excuses will not win him many fans at Wolves.

Owen2002

Jun 25, 2012
Sussex
I thought today was almost a waste of time, the crowd ( including me ) we very quiet.... Last week at Leeds we were great, today !!!! I thought the wolves fans the great considering !!!!! Play offs now so hope we all raise our game.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Not seen this mentioned...I've just seen him on SSN talking about how Wolves dominated the game today, had 8 great chances, whilst we had 3. If this is what he saw then it's no surprise that he has failed so badly there. Wolves were shockingly bad today - it was the easiest three points of the season, and if we'd bothered, we could easily have run up a cricket score.

Old Albion legend and all that, but Oh dear, he talks some utter crap.

The imprsession Chris Kamara gave, especially in the first half, was that Wolves were playing better than us and had more chances.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I thought today was almost a waste of time, the crowd ( including me ) we very quiet.... Last week at Leeds we were great, today !!!! I thought the wolves fans the great considering !!!!! Play offs now so hope we all raise our game.

Well I don't know about you, but I had had a skinful the night before and 12:45 kick offs are a nuisance. I was badly flagging, with no pie to sober me up neither! Passed up a golden opportunity to have a bit of a flirt with the cute redhead in the row in front but wasn't feeling it.

Today was a struggle, physically.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
The imprsession Chris Kamara gave, especially in the first half, was that Wolves were playing better than us and had more chances.

In the first half? We never looked anything but in charge. They couldn't get near the ball for long periods, and we went 2 up without breaking sweat. If I had been a Wolves fan I'd have been livid at their lack of passion and effort - they didn't close us down or put us under pressure. They didn't get into our box, and had a couple of hopeless shots from long distance. They were woeful.

They were better in the second - Noel Hunt came on, and at least looked as though he was trying, but it never felt as though we would concede, and it always felt that we had two or three more gears should they be required.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Poor old Deano he had a bad day today - he claimed that Vicente scored the second goal ! If only ! :facepalm:

Oh come on now, the way LuaLua fooled them both - it was an easy mistake to make! Either way, he stood on the sidelines wondering why Dicko couldn't do it!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
The easiest game and opponents we've had since the Amex opened and we had nothing to play for while Wolves were supposed to be scrapping for their lives

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The easiest game and opponents we've had since the Amex opened and we had nothing to play for while Wolves were supposed to be scrapping for their lives

This. We have won 2-0 at home twice this season without getting out of 1st gear; today and Bristol City. No surprise st all that both went down.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
You actually think good managers genuinely give a honest account to camera?

No, they generally accentuate the positives for their side. No point in him saying anything negative when they've just gone down.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
You actually think good managers genuinely give a honest account to camera?

No, they generally accentuate the positives for their side. No point in him saying anything negative when they've just gone down.

A good manager will definitely accentuate the positives, and stand up for his players when it is appropriate. This will help with team spirirt and motivation.

However, there was little evidence of team spirit from Wolves today, and they looked entirely unmotivated. To not criticise a performance like that will alienate the supporters. If he thought that they played well today, and he was quite emotional in his interview, seeming to think that his team had been robbed of three points that was rightfully theirs, then he is clearly deluded. There were no positives to speak of.

They're down. There is no need to motivate them further, this season. As a fan, you'd want to hear your manager say what needed to be said about that bunch of overpaid, uncaring wasters.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Well I don't know about you, but I had had a skinful the night before and 12:45 kick offs are a nuisance. I was badly flagging, with no pie to sober me up neither! Passed up a golden opportunity to have a bit of a flirt with the cute redhead in the row in front but wasn't feeling it.

Today was a struggle, physically.

Know that feeling. I did the same. On a normal day at 10am I'm still on the sofa in my pants recovering. Today at 10am I was sitting on a train from burgess hill feeling rough as google. And to top it off I had to sit facing backwards. Only god knows how I didn't peuk.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here