Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

you let down your fans chant

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Dunno, seemed to me to be an honest attempt to connect with the Wolves fans. Certainly there was a lot of mutual applause at the end and seemed like some mutual respect. They applauded our new attendance record of 30,003, we booed the totally OTT police parade in front of them.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Not sure what Ohara did to upset the Wolves fans so much?

is that the bloke that somebody said in the North was on 40K a week? If so, can see why they're passed off. Tho maybe the player is the wrong target in this instance. He doesn't dictate what he's worth and even if he did the club wouldn't have to pay it.

JAMC

Jul 5, 2003
is that the bloke that somebody said in the North was on 40K a week? If so, can see why they're passed off. Tho maybe the player is the wrong target in this instance. He doesn't dictate what he's worth and even if he did the club wouldn't have to pay it.

Yes.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Thought that chant was a bit unnecessary. We don't need to smugly encourage their fans to boo their own team. As for O'Hara he appeared to shoot straight down the tunnel rather than go over to their fans and offer up an apology and thank their faithful for their support.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Dunno, seemed to me to be an honest attempt to connect with the Wolves fans. Certainly there was a lot of mutual applause at the end and seemed like some mutual respect. They applauded our new attendance record of 30,003, we booed the totally OTT police parade in front of them.

Very much this, they applauded our team in the lap of honour too. Decent fans who have been googled around massively by the club.

JAMC

Jul 5, 2003
Thought that chant was a bit unnecessary. We don't need to smugly encourage their fans to boo their own team. As for O'Hara he appeared to shoot straight down the tunnel rather than go over to their fans and offer up an apology and thank their faithful for their support.
He would of just got verbal abuse off the Wolves fans after his wanker gesture to them.
He is as popular as dog shit on your shoe amongst Wolves supporters.

JAMC

Jul 5, 2003
WSOLVES.jpg
After last Saturdays home game when they lost to Burnley.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I thought the chant was fair to be honest. It's not like they are Peterborough, fighting above their weight. They've just come down from the premier league with some decent players, and should never have been in the relegation battle.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
dunno, seemed to me to be an honest attempt to connect with the wolves fans. Certainly there was a lot of mutual applause at the end and seemed like some mutual respect. They applauded our new attendance record of 30,003, we booed the totally ott police parade in front of them.

/\/\/\/\/\ = cringe

DanielT

I thought it was a nice gesture the police crouching down after wolves fans asked for them to do so as they were blocking their view.

Can't see the MET police doing so, but it certainly made sure their fans stayed calm.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
After everyone's pant wetting this week it turns out the Wolves fans were a decent bunch of lads. They joined in the applause for Grealish despite his WBA days, big respect to them for that. However it's up to them to say what their players have / haven't done this season. We've only seen them a maximum of twice! Not our shout.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here