Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Not Going

Votes: 23 14.9%

• Total voters

danish seagull

Apr 16, 2012
København

Is this worth a try?

Just need to buy a membership at £1.25 for a ticket in the home end or am I reading it wrong.

Crystal Palace v Brighton & Hove Albion. Friday 10th May 2013, kick-off 7.45pm.

Tickets for the home leg of the semi-final play-offs are now on sale at the stadium Box office and through our online ticket service at Crystal Palace FC.

Tickets on-line are only on sale to CPFC season ticket holders (12/13 and 13/14) , members and to supporters who have a previous booking history with the club .

The Stadium Box office will open on Sunday 5th May and Monday 6th May from 10.00 am to 4pm for personal callers and by telephone on 08712 000071 .

Season ticket holders will have their seats reserved until Monday 6th May 2013 at 4pm . After this date these seats will be released for general sale.

For non-season ticket holders and members there will be a £1.25 per ticket booking fee for on-line and telephone bookings .There will be no booking fees for season ticket holders ( 2012/13 or 2013/14 ) , or members

I'll be giving that a shot if I miss out in the away end! Hopefully they don't sell out too quickly.

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
Absolute joke that I'm missing out by 6 points (1144 points) - can't Palace be forced to release 10, 000 tickets to away fans, as they're bound to be half-empty otherwise?
Actually, this might be doing me a favour. I didn't particularly enjoy the "Selhurst Experience" when I went in December - it felt little different to the Hastings United pre-season friendly, tbh. Watching from the comfort of a warm pub (or perhaps even Dick's Bar) may be the better option.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
1145 points. Where can I get an extra five points from? :dunce:

Dancing Sock

Dec 8, 2012
Brighton
Not going, shall instead be watching in HD in the comfort of my own house and cheering the lads on from there.

Might even get a few mates round, ti's one of the biggest games in our 112 year history after all.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Had enough points. Thought it was Sunday today. Idiot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here