Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's referee

Geriatric Seagull

Nov 10, 2009
Littlehampton
One of the worst of the season. Not a difficult game to referee, especially once Wolves went one down, but he was totally inept. Completely failed to spot pushing by both sides and generally gave the impression that he hadn't got a clue! Not helped by the official on the East Side who was equally inept.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
yeah, twas a crap ref and worse lino on the East.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
One of the worst of the season. Not a difficult game to referee, especially once Wolves went one down, but he was totally inept. Completely failed to spot pushing by both sides and generally gave the impression that he hadn't got a clue! Not helped by the official on the East Side who was equally inept.

Did u not like the lady assistant :(

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

The lino should have been at home doing the washing up

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I actually quite liked him, not so much the linesman. There were a couple of occasions where he let play go on that seemed entirely reasonable to me, nothing wrong with a shoulder barge after all.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Hell bent on NOT giving Wolves players yellows in the first half, no matter what they did, even if repetitive.

LuaLua and Ulloa were fouled or shirt tugged repeatedly, and the ref played on with Wolves in possession.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
You could tell he still had a vendetta against Barnes after sending him off at Wednesday. He didn't give him one single decision.

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
I liked him. Restrained use of the whistle is a good thing as long as it's consistent; and he was.

This. I have no idea why some people are wetting themselves about this. I thought he had a great game.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I thought he was fine .. I start with the premise of the less you see of the ref the better, he didn't disappoint

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here