Pies.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Were there any? ???

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
There were none in WSU at 12:40pm and none at the end.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Well who ate them all then?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Not a single pie left when I got to the front. It's the worlds most amateur operation. Seriously, they know how many of us are going in advance, and they still can't make enough food.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
West Lower. We had 3 chicken and hams (not the same without the leek) at about 12.00pm. The pie and mash stand has pies right up to kick off as they are charging £6 a pie with a bit if mash & mushy peas ha ha. Most punters rock up, check the price is for real, then turn away.

Smirko

Aug 19, 2011
Brighton
None it The East Upper.Just managed to catch the train back to Southampton (no time to get food at the station) Its now just before 5pm and I haven't felt this hungry for yrs. Total amateurs. BARBER OUT:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

Loads in ESU. End near North stand.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
The Chilli one burnt my tongue it was so hot and it seemed I had an extra spicy one. *******s

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Shame there were none of those fabulous breakfast pies this time. Missed opportunity.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
None in WSL by the time I got to the front of the queue at half time, and I'd consciously not had any food on the train down so I could savour one :-(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here