Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace ticket terms for the Amex

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
They look the same as ours with regards to ID etc. The one difference is that STHs who have bought tickets directly from the club for at least 5 away games get first call.

Just out of interest.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
They look the same as ours with regards to ID etc. The one difference is that STHs who have bought tickets directly from the club for at least 5 away games get first call.

Just out of interest.

The other difference is that season ticket holders at Palace can purchase up to ten tickets for the home game.
There is not a ground big enough for our season ticket holders to buy 10 each:lol::lol:

DanielT

how much are they paying? tickets for us up there will be £27

edit: forget that, i had a look myself! They are paying £28 at ours.

But this looks different:
4) A condition of sale is that the ticket may only be used by the purchaser and is not transferable and you may be asked for proof at the ground therefore it is advisable that you take with you either;
a. Your membership Card
b. Season Ticket Card

We have to :
4. All away fans must carry a separate document which confirms their identity.

Does this mean that our season ticket card is enough?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Stewards and Police at The Amex will be able to identify Palace fans from 10 yards away by the stench.

The holder of the ticket is barred from parking their caravan within 30 miles of the stadium.

The holder must refrain from selling 'lucky' heather.

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
how much are they paying? tickets for us up there will be £27

edit: forget that, i had a look myself! They are paying £28 at ours.

But this looks different:
4) A condition of sale is that the ticket may only be used by the purchaser and is not transferable and you may be asked for proof at the ground therefore it is advisable that you take with you either;
a. Your membership Card
b. Season Ticket Card

We have to :
4. All away fans must carry a separate document which confirms their identity.

Does this mean that our season ticket card is enough?

Do the Palace season tickets / membership cards have photos on? Otherwise, it is a bit of a soft form of ID.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Palace have LOWERED their prices as they were scared of not selling out. Hilarious
Also the final allocations will be 34,000 & 33,000 depending on who draws what end

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Basically the same as us but as they don't have a points scheme they've got an equivalent. Palace are as gutted about this as we are. I spoke to a mate who is proper Palace and he was telling me some of the horror stories regarding how the police have treated Palace fans this season. He did admit that the fans haven't helped themselves today with chucking objects at Posh players taking corners but it still doesn't justify the ridiculous measures taken for the play-offs.

It's very sad.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
There will be increased attendance for this match at Selhurst as there's been the usual bank holiday pikey invasion of green space just by Coulsdon Station - presumably they couldn't get any nearer

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
There will be increased attendance for this match at Selhurst as there's been the usual bank holiday pikey invasion of green space just by Coulsdon Station - presumably they couldn't get any nearer

Brilliant !

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here