cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
does talk some shite

he is one real burk:tosser:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Let him fall on his sword, he could never be a Gary Neville, that understands the importance of neutrality... he doesn't have the intelligence.

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...
"palace are the best attacking team in the division" yeah of course they are, with their MASSIVE goal difference, AMAZING £15mil winger who has scored simply BAGS of goals since his transfer, and the fact that they failed to win in 8 games and failed to score for 6, which as we all know is the mark of a potent attacking team. :wanker:

Still bricking it about playing them in the semis though...

Gordon Bennett

Sep 7, 2010
Sometimes I think I want us to get promoted more to see the reaction on Bright's face than for what it will mean for us!! :thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It's disgusting how biased he is, if Neville can say complimentary things about Liverpool, then surely this idiotic tool can muster a well done

Thick with no class, what do you expect.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As said the last time he cropped up:-

I still prefer him to be genuine and biased, instead of fake BBC political correctness, and sucking up to us.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Just said CP will do it. Couldn't bring himself to be objective in his broadcasting role, as G Neville has proved to be. Sums Bright up. Amateur.

Robbie Fowler, good bloke, said Brighton play good football and he fancies us to go up.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
But Robbie Fowler has just put him right on final score :), started laughing when that idiot was talking up CP's chances in the play-offs and said that he was going for Brighton to do it :)

mjking73

Apr 17, 2013
Littlehampton
What a complete biased prick. Best attcking team...even if i wasnt an albion fan thats complete bollox. Sir Robert of Fowler is correct. Now the play off victory will mean even more if that is possible to wipe that smug grin off bright

Dec 29, 2011
Just said AVB should be finishing at least 4th because he's spend £30 million in the summer. Logan pointed out he's already got more points than Harry. He also sold ~£65M worth of players in the summer, so actually gained £30M in the summer. Didn't fancy mentioning that though :tosser:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
But Robbie Fowler has just put him right on final score :), started laughing when that idiot was talking up CP's chances in the play-offs and said that he was going for Brighton to do it :)

I've always thought Fowler had brains.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here