watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
4 cans of carling

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I would bring the confidence in out back 6, thus allowing an attacking unit of 5 players.

Instead of a defensive holding left winger, 2 holding midfielders, and completely marrooned centre forward.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I would bring the confidence in out back 6, thus allowing an attacking unit of 5 players.

Instead of a defensive holding left winger, 2 holding midfielders, and completely marrooned centre forward.

Bizarre post. Also, you realise our full backs are very attacking? We're nowhere near as negative as many make out, we will attack with as many as 7 players sometimes, and we've scored the 2nd most goals of any team in the league this year.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove

We're really struggling at the moment so thanks for doing that.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bizarre post. Also, you realise our full backs are very attacking? We're nowhere near as negative as many make out, we will attack with as many as 7 players sometimes, and we've scored the 2nd most goals of any team in the league this year.
It's a party someone has to go around bursting the balloons.

I was awake at 5 and have not been able to get back to sleep, Team Stat are in for a long day, and will probably be tucking me up in bed, before Dr Who!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here