Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shame on you NSC & BHAFC

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Well BHAFC, due to your consistant performances on the pitch and your highest league placing for thirty years, NSC has become a place of civility, politeness and members being too damn nice to each other. Over the last few weeks NSC has seen a dramatic decline in the Binfest, slagging matches and more importantly Palarse trolling seems to have ceased completly. Where have all the meltdown threads gone? Along with all the negative threads that would have the members blood pressure rising to dangerously high levels? We are not used to this and this has caused confussion amongst the masses and even some of our most down hearted and negative posters have gone missing. Oh well it looks as though I will have to join BBS to have some fun....:whistle:

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
We need a General Election, to invade Syria, Gus to leave for Chelsea, and for ST prices to go up 20% when we get promoted.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
This, play-off failure and this place will erupt with the idiots coming out of the woodwork.

100% this.

We all know that the usual suspects are keeping their powder dry, hoping we fail. (And they are not all trolls, some go to games).

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
****ing boring, innit.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Well BHAFC, due to your consistant performances on the pitch and your highest league placing for thirty years, NSC has become a place of civility, politeness and members being too damn nice to each other. Over the last few weeks NSC has seen a dramatic decline in the Binfest, slagging matches and more importantly Palarse trolling seems to have ceased completly. Where have all the meltdown threads gone? Along with all the negative threads that would have the members blood pressure rising to dangerously high levels? We are not used to this and this has caused confussion amongst the masses and even some of our most down hearted and negative posters have gone missing. Oh well it looks as though I will have to join BBS to have some fun....:whistle:

Sir, I take exception to that. You have insulted my honour. I challenge you to a duel. *slaps [MENTION=25384]The Andy Naylor Fan Club[/MENTION] across the face with a glove*

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Looks like they have been eradicated,NSC IS NOW PURE BELIEVERS???

Are you going out with a bang tomorrow for you last game Rev? or are you up for the Semis as a last hurrah?

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I guess you were on a fortnight's holiday in Mongolia when Mrs T Shuffled off this mortal coil.

Please. Mrs T was such an easy target. She couldn't answer back. Unlike [MENTION=12292]The Truth[/MENTION] or @withdean wonderer who always have The Answer!!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Banned.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Please. Mrs T was such an easy target. She couldn't answer back. Unlike [MENTION=12292]The Truth[/MENTION] or @withdean wonderer who always have The Answer!!

Well yes, but I was referring to your points about politeness and civility. Those couple of weeks around her death, this place was hive of politically partisan vitriol. As bin fest's go, it was a hum dinger

D

Deleted member 2719

Go on then i will start.

If Poyet hadn't played CMS up top on his own and such a defensive midfield at home in the middle of the season we could have had a automatic spot and the boys could have started there hols on Sunday and so could everyone else.

Shame on him.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here