Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomorrow will be

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
Really strange seeing as we have nothing to play for, but I am somehow really anxious approaching the game.

I think it is that by 3pm we will know who we play in the playoffs - who we could face in a final - and exactly how big of twats Wolves fans might be.

Either way it should be EPIC

SEAGULLS !!!
:albion2:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I will piss my frillies if Bolton and Forest both win
and Peterborough beat the scum !
My lash taking will be relentless on the Holmesdale Forum,
Facebook, in the pub etc etc !!!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Coz even if we lost in the play offs we will have
done far far better than the Shithurst scumbags.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
saturday?

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
I'm literally so excited about tomorrow. I think because I couldn't go to the Blackpool game, so it's been almost a month for me. I think it's going to be electric, just celebrating what we've achieved already.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I will piss my frillies if Bolton and Forest both win
and Peterborough beat the scum !
My lash taking will be relentless on the Holmesdale Forum,
Facebook, in the pub etc etc !!!

As utterly delightful as this would be I cant see past it being destiny for us to play the filthy scum at some point in the play offs.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
As utterly delightful as this would be I cant see past it being destiny for us to play the filthy scum at some point in the play offs.

Nailed on in my view - Selhurst a week today

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Really strange seeing as we have nothing to play for, but I am somehow really anxious approaching the game.

I'm only anxious in case we get one of our key players (Ulloa, Bridders, PIG...) injured or sent off!

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I just want Hull to loose... Everything else is a bonus

Me too & Watford to win.problem with that is if Bolton get a big win tommorow & palace get a draw we play Bolton fair enough but palace play hull who will probably be shot to pieces having choked at the final hurdle.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I'm just hoping for no drama on our part; No injuries, no red cards. Hopefully it'll be a routine 2-0 victory.

Other than that, it'd be nice if Hull lose, Watford win, Palace lose, Bolton win and Forest win.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Me too & Watford to win.problem with that is if Bolton get a big win tommorow & palace get a draw we play Bolton fair enough but palace play hull who will probably be shot to pieces having choked at the final hurdle.

Think 5th and 6th will go as expected. Hull v Bolton would prob have Bolton as fav's and us facing them at Wembley if we can sort out Palarse. Not ideal, think I might prefer them over 2 legs, but rather them than Watford.

Last edited:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
It's a long shot but have a funny feeling were going to be travelling up to Nottingham on Thursday night

Don't care who we get to be honest I think were good enough over 2 legs to turn anyone over, then in the final it's all on the day having that bit of luck and coping with the nerves

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here