Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's hay fever time

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Had my first sneezing fit on way to work this morning.

The only thing I have found to combat hay fever is a good dollop of Sussex honey in the morning. Has tone Sussex honey!

whats your best hay fever cure?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
I've had my first sneeze too!. I had it really mild last year but think that is due to the weather. I find a inhaler with a tablet does the trick

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
You can always tell when it's hay fever season. The price of anti- histamines go up. In Morrisons where they've been £1 all winter they are suddenly £1:19. Scandalous.

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
Had my first sneezing fit on way to work this morning.

The only thing I have found to combat hay fever is a good dollop of Sussex honey in the morning. Has tone Sussex honey!

whats your best hay fever cure?

Syntaris Nasal Spray always worked for me but after 25 years of making it they've ceased production. M going to try Rhinocort Acqua which is very similar apparently.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
I've been suffering for weeks now. Sneezy in the mornings and evenings, feel like I'm getting a cold, itchy throat, itchy eyes. The Sussex honey shout is a good one, ill try it.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Never used to suffer until a couple of years ago. Can't take tablets cos they make me sleepy. Best cure I've come up with for the sneezes, is a prolapsed disc. You sneeze, you jar your back, the wave of pain as you writhe around in agony totally stops you sneezing:down:

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
For the first time this year I've been prescribed sub-lingual tablets to attempt to reduce the immune response. If it works then in three years my hay fever will massively reduce. Will still take eye drops, nose spray and tablets, though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here