Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ovo energy.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent
I used them for a couple of years, I only left them because they were no longer the cheapest for me. I didn't have any problems with them at all, not that I had reason to contact them other than to submit meter readings and that was done via the website.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
The worst that could happen is that all your lights go out, your internet fails, you have no heating, no gadgets. What's the problem?

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Simply brilliant company. Having dealt with inept service over the years from N Power, EDF, etc. Ovo are quite excellent and I have stayed with them despite them not being the cheapest. Always answer the phone, always English voices answer. Superb!

Firingblanks1

Oct 4, 2004
North Portslade actually
The worst that could happen is that all your lights go out, your internet fails, you have no heating, no gadgets. What's the problem?

Yep, great company. I have used them for the last three years (green tariff). When I went to renew, not only were they the cheapest, but they had a great new app that meant you could check your energy use online. Also, their customer service has always been great.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Good service, UK based staff, simple tarriffs and were the cheapest for me.

Small company based in Gloucestershire.

Would highly recomend.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here