Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New to Brighton

BrightonJag

Apr 5, 2013
Hey Guys,

Im new to Brighton having just moved down from Glasgow.. Up in Scotland i support Partick Thistle my local team not one of the ugly sisters we call Rangers and Celtic.. Anyhoo since Brighton is now my city i wanna start getting to see the Albion.

How easy is it to get match day tickets and or for next season perhaps season tickets.

whats the best Pub to go to to meet some of the fans befiore games

any supporters clubs i can look into to meet some people to enjoy the match day with

Thistle got promoted from Div 1 this year to the SPL so im hoping that Brighton can pull it off too!!

cheers for your time guys

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
How easy is it to get match day tickets and or for next season perhaps season tickets. Go for the season ticket option. Assuming there's going to be any left: http://www.seagulls.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/productSeason.aspx

whats the best Pub to go to to meet some of the fans befiore games The Swan in Falmer

any supporters clubs i can look into to meet some people to enjoy the match day with Yes there's one, but it's rubbish. Really really rubbish. NSC is a pretty good place to get started.

Thistle got promoted from Div 1 this year to the SPL so im hoping that Brighton can pull it off too!! As are we

Welcome to the city!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Hey Guys,

Im new to Brighton having just moved down from Glasgow.. Up in Scotland i support Partick Thistle my local team not one of the ugly sisters we call Rangers and Celtic.. Anyhoo since Brighton is now my city i wanna start getting to see the Albion.
Welcome.
How easy is it to get match day tickets and or for next season perhaps season tickets.
There's a waiting list for season tickets, so if tickets aren't available, join that asap. Tickets for each game are not hard to get, although if we were to get to the premier league it will no doubt be harder (you'd need to act faster each week).

There's the Swan at Falmer, and some pubs near Brighton station.

BrightonJag

Apr 5, 2013
just looking at the stadium plan just now any pointers for which area of the stadium is best to sit at ie.. thistle have the north stand where all the singers are which is considered the place with the best atmosphere

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Hey Guys,

any supporters clubs i can look into to meet some people to enjoy the match day with

Thistle got promoted from Div 1 this year to the SPL so im hoping that Brighton can pull it off too!!

If you ride a bike -------do not mention it---------------and try not to let on your a JOCK :eek:---------------if you do this you may well get away with posting on NSC!

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
just looking at the stadium plan just now any pointers for which area of the stadium is best to sit at ie.. thistle have the north stand where all the singers are which is considered the place with the best atmosphere

North Stand is considered to be our main singing section. West stand upper probably has best view but that comes down to personal opinion.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Welcome to NSC, Brighton Jag.

Season tickets are on sale tomorrow at the ground. You're probably too late to get a ticket for the game now but you could always pop along to the Amex after the game to have a walk round and a few beers in any of the concourses. They're all open after games and if you make your way to the North Stand bar, there should be quite a party going on!!

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost

North stand is where in general, the noise generates. But there's often a few games where the entire stadium is rocking. YouTube Leonard Catt on YouTube and you can see some videos at home from the 1901 club, which is west stand mid, can get a decent idea of what views are like from the west and hear what the atmosphere is like (I recommend Palace first, then Blackpool :thumbsup:!

albie_noobs

Jul 25, 2011
Newhaven
Hey Guys,

My dad was a Partick fan, great to see them doing well, keep meaning to go to Firhill when I'm up there, what sort of gates do you get theses days?

BrightonJag

Apr 5, 2013
Normally around 3000 but was up for the game against Morton before we had sorted out the title and we got 8000+ for that as it was 1st v 2nd.. Never seen firhill as full as that was a totally magic atmosphere..

trying to see if i can post a video i took of that night from the pitch not sure if i can post it from facebook to this forum

[video]<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=101514766449161 56" width="1280" height="720" frameborder="0"></iframe>[/video]

guess not

TheFatBallBoy

Jan 10, 2010
Hove
Hey Guys,

:facepalm: bandwagoner

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Isn't Bevendean twinned with Partick?

[MENTION=24555]sidtheseagull[/MENTION]-------------a few of us NSC posters are gonna meet up at the :rave: in the NORTH STAND after the game tomorrow-----------------------we will fight until the last man (ME) is standing:ohmy:

You are welcome to join us--------------I will be the Victor Meldrew bloke looking pissed off despite winning 3-0 :drink: :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here