Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Isn't it Yam Yam ?

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
A few Wolves lads I know are already in town, but as they live in Brighton I guess that doesnt count!!!

Some lads who I do know from Wolverhampton arrive later this evening but most arrive into Brighton pretty early tomorrow morning. There local paper has carried a story about increased Police numbers on duty following the trouble after the final home game v Burnley.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
A girl friend I know has already text me to say she is drinking with some, apparently they're not confident of winning but they are good fun to drink with and they're down for the weekend.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
There wasn't any in carrots cafe this afternoon. If there would have been, we were tooled up with our team and ginger biscuits.

Count on us buys

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
A girl friend I know has already text me to say she is drinking with some, apparently they're not confident of winning but they are good fun to drink with and they're down for the weekend.

She's getting cock tonight then

Cesar Chavez

Apr 17, 2012
California
I heard a rumour that the Sussex Police had aked the Met Police to help out tonight and over the week end, but the plan fell apart as the Met were going to insist on everybody within 5 miles of the clock tower being required to carry at least 3 items of ID, including at least one utility bill...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here