Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Larging it over other fans in strange world locations.....

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
parque luxemburg, central Paris this morning.......saw a bloke in the crowded entrance with a descreet Leeds United jacket on (large bloke too)....

.....got nearer to him, shades still on......"alright mate, brighton fan, just wanted to say, 2-1"..........and walked off....

he looked shocked and like he wanted to strangle me.....but was just too shocked.

....i'm a grown man adult too, and its very silly and childish........but felt so googling good as i have always hate leeds.

:cool:

so, what strange places/circumstances in the world have you given it the "bha big lordy one?"

D

Deleted member 18477

It's Leeds. It's acceptable behaviour.

Leeds :lolol:

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I agree. You should have also said as sarcastically as you could muster: 'you're a massive club....'.

parque luxemburg, central Paris this morning.......saw a bloke in the crowded entrance with a descreet Leeds United jacket on (large bloke too)....

.....got nearer to him, shades still on......"alright mate, brighton fan, just wanted to say, 2-1"..........and walked off....

he looked shocked and like he wanted to strangle me.....but was just too shocked.

He probably thought you'd just given him your room number.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here