Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

L1 Play-Off's

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
First game kicks off tonight at Bramall Lane, Sheff Utd v Yeovil.

Over 1000 Yeovil fans travelling up from the West Country to a cold northern Sheffield. Makismenko will likely be on the bench.

Sheff Utd 0-2 Yeovil

Tomorrow's game is between Swindon and Brentford, predicting that will be the first 0-0 bore of the play-off's this season.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Does the away goal rule count in the Playoffs ? I honestly can't remember

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'd quite like to see Sheff Utd replace Wednesday ( :lolol: ) as Sheffield's championship outfit, so good luck to them.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
First game kicks off tonight at Bramall Lane, Sheff Utd v Yeovil.

Over 1000 Yeovil fans travelling up from the West Country to a cold northern Sheffield. Makismenko will likely be on the bench.

Sheff Utd 0-2 Yeovil

Tomorrow's game is between Swindon and Brentford, predicting that will be the first 0-0 bore of the play-off's this season.

Blimey Yeovil only get between 3 and 4 thousand at home normally.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Sheffield United have always been crap when it comes to the play-offs. Hopefully Brentford can pick themselves up and go again after last weekends heartbreak. Would like to see them in the Championship next season.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Sheffield United 1-1 Yeovil

Then Yeovil to win 2-0 in the second leg.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
A Yeovil V Brentford final please with yeovil to go up, the idea of them in the championship is hilarious.

BattFink

Jan 31, 2012
Buggers Hole
I'd quite like Yeovil to go up, got a few friends in the area.. would be a perfect excuse to go see them (assuming we don't get promoted)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here