Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Interesting statistic

huge

Mar 23, 2011
even if you allow for bolton having a game less we still stay top on goal difference

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Interesting stats. Which include:

1. Ipswich - 11 clean sheets out of 20 matches.
2. Hull - 12th.
3. M'Boro - 24th.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Shocked at Middlesborough's demise. One of the best teams that I saw at the Amex this season and looking very strong for half the season.

huge

Mar 23, 2011
also check out Peterborough 7th with 32 points. they are going to (statistically anyway) smash palace tomorrow

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If you were going to bet on which Championship game will have most goals you'd have to bet on Palace vs Posh. It promises to be a cracker.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Shows our amazing form since the turn of the year but also look whos second and third. Watford and Bolton. Playoffs are wide open, could be anyones

dantheman

Jul 16, 2011
I did from the 1st Feb, as thats when the transfer window closed, and everyone was at a 'level' playing field. That puts us at 2nd place, only behind Bolton who everyone acknowledges have had an amazing run.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Only ONE side has scored more than us this year.

Damn Gus and his negative, free-scoring tactics.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Shocked at Middlesborough's demise. One of the best teams that I saw at the Amex this season and looking very strong for half the season.
I thought they were rubbish at the Amex. Scored a lucky deflected goal, and apart from that we were clearly the better side.

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
Only ONE side has scored more than us this year.

Damn Gus and his negative, free-scoring tactics.

Which is all the more amazing considering our leading goal scorer is on just 11.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
If you were going to bet on which Championship game will have most goals you'd have to bet on Palace vs Posh. It promises to be a cracker.

During the 2nd half of the season Posh have played with no fear. If they can carry that on to Saturday, and bearing in mind how nervous Palace have been, I can't see past a Posh victory.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Hull City. If they go up they're coming straight back down.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
I remember calculating we'd need about 1.7 points per game to have a chance at playoffs, and being quite sceptical about it too

1.81 !!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I thought they were rubbish at the Amex. Scored a lucky deflected goal, and apart from that we were clearly the better side.

Well apart from Watford you could say that we were the better team in just about every game at the Amex, I thought they played us very well. I saw a different game to you obviously. Rubbish? I don't think so and I coveted their striker Marvin Emnes (?) that day as I compared the movement and power he had to the lightweight attack that we had that day.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
From that statistic you'd have to say that Mick McCarthy has done a sterling steadying job at Ipswich, from Jan 1st they have conceded 14 goals of which 3 were against us in 21 games. Wolves fans must be absolutely fuming!! Also the job that Flitcroft has done at Barnsley is nothing short of amazing.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Well apart from Watford you could say that we were the better team in just about every game at the Amex
I thought Cardiff matched us no problem, and I thought we had some luck to beat Hull.

I thought they played us very well. I saw a different game to you obviously.
It happens, two people aren't going to agree on all games.

Take a look at these stats:
BBC Sport - Brighton 0-1 Middlesbrough
69% possession, 16 shots vs 4, 8 corners vs 2. I'm not saying you're wrong, just that the stats show how I remember the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here