Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*MASSIVE team NEWS for tomorrow & Dick Knight CELEBRATION plans*

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
*WARNING - Please do not READ this post if YOU DO not like the SAME old JOKE repeated AGAIN or if ABUSE of Dick Tight MAKES you SEETH with ANGER*

AS I skipped GAILY along Church ROAD I couldn't BELIEVE how quick this SEASON has gone and LUCKILY I can now TAKE my place at TABLE 39 in the CLIFTONVILLE after the misunderstanding with the POLISH barmaid and MY sausage WAS IRONED out.

I was HALFWAY through DEMOLISHING my FULL English when my SAUCE turned up BREATHLESS with excitement. HE said he had a SCOOP tomorrow and that INDIGO Cadleron was INJURED and WOULD not be in the SQUAD and that SALTER may PLAY after BURNO was sent off last WEEK.

I had to ASK him how the plans WERE going for the Dick Knight TRIBUTE tomorrow, Paul BRABER is planning on the 75th MINUTE tomorrow to PUT a picture of the potless PILLOCK on the BIG screen so EVERYONE can abuse and JEER him and LET him KNOW exactly what WE think of him. I said instead of PUTTING a picture of Tight and the POODLE scarpering down Tongdean Lane with the BUCKETS of cash from the Chelsea YOUTH Cup match or the ONE of him COUNTING the 1983 FA Cup Final CASH or EVEN the ONE of HIM selling Bobby Zamora to QPR it would BE most APPROPRIATE tomorrow on the 75th minute for a PICTURE on the BIG screen of Dick Tight SELLING Dean SAUNDERS to Oxford WEAR he altered the contract to read '£60k to the Albion' and '£1million to D.Tight'.

With that MY sauce said HE had to go but as HE went to leave he DISCREETLY put something UNDER the table into my HAND. He then SLIPPED away into the THRONGING masses of GEORGE Street. I looked what HE had given ME and it was TWO semi final AWAY leg tickets and the NAMES on them WERE D.Tight & P.Perry. KNOWING that any MISBEHAVIOUR will RESULT in at LEAST a years BAN I will go MENTAL at Selhurst and DEMAND a YEARS ban OR more for D.Tight & P.Perry.

With THAT it was TIME to LEAVE and MAKE my way to the new PADDY Power SHOP.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Very amusing as always.

ENREST did you ever manage to get your SALTER shirt, or was it the BURNO one you having difficulty with? Those two guys certainly have very similar playing styles and with both playing right-back it is not surprising you are confused.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Be good to see the lad SALTER at last, been waiting all season!

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
[MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] a few of us are going to the DISCO :rave:in the North Stand Concourse after the match tomorrow------------will you be there with Hilda :eek:

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Bet Hansie is yawning and wanting to post!

big hilda

Feb 13, 2013
I will BEE too busy RIFLING through the back packs and pockets of SOBBING wolf fans too attend the hop.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
[MENTION=26954]big hilda[/MENTION] are you [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION]s big sister???-----------------or one of the same:whistle:

big hilda

Feb 13, 2013
Right on, sisters are DOING it for themselves, like to hear that tomorrow. Guess I'll be part of the CHORUS line across the pitch holding back the wolf types from tearing their manager Ron Saunders to shreds.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Right on, sisters are DOING it for themselves, like to hear that tomorrow. Guess I'll be part of the CHORUS line across the pitch holding back the wolf types from tearing their manager Ron Saunders to shreds.

hilda = ernest------------------------gotta be isn't it:jester:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
This thread is missing a post from [MENTION=13530]bhadebenhams[/MENTION]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here