[Official Site] Ferret's Tips: Albion v Wolves

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
buckley-10.12.12-lead229-535929_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
10:06 3rd May 2013
by Ferret
With fourth place assured it is now just a question of who the opposition will be next weekend.
But, before then there is the matter of Wolves, who are aiming to secure their Championship status at the Amex tomorrow afternoon.
The bookmakers that BetButler have surveyed appear to have come to the conclusion that the Albion might be under-strength. That can be the only reason why even money (2.00) is available on a home win when surely odds-on would be the call?
If that was to be the case then potentially the Draw (3.80) offers value but I still cannot find any betting rationale for siding with Wolves (4.00) notwithstanding my Albion supporting principles!
So my first piece of advice is to back Brighton to finish the season with a victory at 2.00. If the draw concerns you then the half-time/full-time selection of Brighton/Draw is a tempting 17.00 and worthy of an insurance wager. A Correct Score of 2-2 is also 17.00 and is an alternate option in this respect.
If 2.00 is too short for you then consider a half-time Brighton lead at 2.75 as an alternate play to the main wager.

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here