Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on the Bolton, Come on the Forest, Come on the Peterborough...

Jimmy Grimble

Seconded.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Especially Peterborough, obviously.

But also Barnsley, and Middlesbrough. I'd LOVE IT if Sheff Weds :lolol: went down. I would laugh my tits right off.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Sheff Wed to go down would be marvellous. Sheffield Wednesday? :lolol:

Will be happy whatever the playoff outcome (hopefully Watford will get 2nd place), Palace winning means we're facing the weakest team out the lot (although that tends to mean nothing when it comes to rival matches), Palace losing and missing out would provide more lolz at their expense.

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
Bolton 8/13
Forest 6/4
Peterborough 37/13

on oddschecker. Putting them all in a "bet basket" give a best odds of 14.99 back from a quid from betvictor.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Why does everyone hate Shef Weds? I don't mind them at all.

I'd rather see the idiots from the Isle of Dogs go down.

As for Palace... I'm with the OP.

Oh, and come on Watford and Cardiff! Can we put them into the combined odds as well?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You dreamers. We're going to play Palace and we're going to beat Palace, and then you'll be glad your wishes didn't come true.

Why does everyone hate Shef Weds? I don't mind them at all.
Just because they were taking the piss out little ol' Brighton on their forums I think. Just a running joke, that's all.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I liken tomorrow's fixture list to watching two stray cats fighting each other. You'll enjoy seing them rip each other to shreds but couldn't give a monkeys who wins or loses provided your own cat is out of harms way.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I liken tomorrow's fixture list to watching two stray cats fighting each other. You'll enjoy seing them rip each other to shreds but couldn't give a monkeys who wins or loses provided your own cat is out of harms way.

Pussy!

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010

:lolol:
Agreed.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
So basically we want Bolton, Brighton, Peterborough, Barnsley, Cardiff, Forest, Middlesbrough and Watford to win? :lolol:

8-way accumulator on bet365 at a little under 2200/1 :rave:

Edit: Went for 28 six-ways, 10p on each. Profit if any of them come in, over a grand if they all do!

RupertsFlan

Nov 28, 2012
Wednesdays disappearing down the shoot would indeed be a wonderful sight. I work with someone who supports them and on his desk he has a little banner that says 'SWFC - English footballs premier supported club'.

Tragically, like the few other Wednesday fans I have ever engaged on conversation this little twunt really does think its true. He genuinely tried to argue that they were ostensibly a bigger club that Man Utd. I asked him what ostensiby meant - he said it meant 'in hisotry'.

What an utter pillock. Saying goodbye Wednesday on Saturday evening would be tremendous.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
The biggest "come on" for me is Cardiff ... no question in my mind that is the one result (coupled with a Watford win) that could impact on our destiny

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here