Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Checking Loyalty Points

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
How do you check the loyalty points of others.

I have enough points for the play off away game but want to check to see if my boy has enough points.

He is on my friends and family as one would expect but is too young to have his own logon to the ticket site so I can't check that way to see if he has enough points. Any help would be appreciated. Trying to avoid calling the ticket office as it will be mad busy.

Thanks in advance

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I don't think there's any age limit to being able to login. I certainly have logins for my 3 and 9 year olds.

Try their fan number with your postcode - try lower and upper case, with and without the space.

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
I've already suggested that points total be added to the F&F list, but not sure whether the suggestion has got through to anybody that can make it happen.

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
I've already suggested that points total be added to the F&F list, but not sure whether the suggestion has got through to anybody that can make it happen.

I suggested it twice last season to the ticket office manager chappie... to no avail. :nono:

They are always helpful on the phone, but I am sure it would save quite a few calls at a very busy time for them.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Tried that Bozza and just says this facility is not available. Looks like a call into the club will be required.

I had the same message on someone's account I was attempting to connect with Friends & Family earlier this week and they are an adult. Given I can login as my kids, I don't think the message means that kids can't use the online facility.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Perhaps you just have to create a login first?

I'm not sure how that works if your fan number is already set up, as unless it's got other details attached to it, anyone could claim your fan number!

I guess the ticket office have to set it up in the first instance.

Perhaps during the summer we should all bombard the club with the suggestion that we should be able to see friends and family loyalty points. It certainly would have saved me some time earlier in the week when I was trying to sort out tickets for our group.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here