Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Auto Cup points added

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I signed up to the Auto Cup Scheme a couple of weeks ago (I think the Albion email panicked me into it a little) and last night the 20 points for being a member of the scheme were added to my total.

Not sure if all were added last night but might be worth rechecking your total if you recently joined the scheme and you're teetering just below 1260 points. I recall someone yesterday said they had 1255 for example.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
The points for the home P/O were added, when I looked. Took me from 1255 to 1275. WINNER.

Apr 12, 2011
I'm currently on 1255 aswell but nothing extra over night. On the ticket site though there's a reply to a tweet where the club state points will only be added after the game is played.

Wonder why that's changed if it has, although I won't be complaining if mine go on early!

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
I signed up to the Auto Cup Scheme a couple of weeks ago (I think the Albion email panicked me into it a little) and last night the 20 points for being a member of the scheme were added to my total.

Not sure if all were added last night but might be worth rechecking your total if you recently joined the scheme and you're teetering just below 1260 points. I recall someone yesterday said they had 1255 for example.

Does that mean you got 30 points for scheme and 20 points for match ticket i.e. 50 points as I got 20 for match alone? So wondering if any benefit to joining scheme now (beginning to think about away matches next season if the dream came true!)?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Does that mean you got 30 points for scheme and 20 points for match ticket i.e. 50 points as I got 20 for match alone? So wondering if any benefit to joining scheme now (beginning to think about away matches next season if the dream came true!)?

I only had 20 points added. That was what they were offering for the Auto Cup Scheme when they wrote to me about it. Don't think it's points from the home game (although I have been charged) - there's a tweet on the ticket site that says home game points added after the match not before. So my assumption was that these were just from the ACS.

maglers

Apr 26, 2011
I think the 20 points are for the ticket - it counts as a home cup game. I think. I enrolled in the ACS at the start of the season and got 30 points for that. I've just had 20 added for the home play-off semi and confirmation that my ticket has been secured. As have both my kids.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
There's a tweet being displayed on the Ticketing home page that says that the 20 points for the playoff home game will be added after the home leg is played

“@theonephilsmith: @OfficialBHAFC hi do we get 20 loyalty points for the play off home leg?” Yes, added after game is played.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Thanks Papa Laz (thought you hibernated when the snow went away). That's how I read it. I'm sure when I signed for the ACS it said you'd get 20 points but I can't find the email/page. It seems clear that the home leg points are not added until after but who knows ..... it's all a bit chaotic.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Thanks Papa Laz (thought you hibernated when the snow went away). That's how I read it. I'm sure when I signed for the ACS it said you'd get 20 points but I can't find the email/page. It seems clear that the home leg points are not added until after but who knows ..... it's all a bit chaotic.

Odd that I got mine added last night just for the game then, and don't think I'm alone!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Odd that I got mine added last night just for the game then, and don't think I'm alone!

Quite, I had mine added late yesterday afternoon, I haven't checked to see if they have been taken away again, but even Insider on here said when the game is played.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here