Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolves supporting palace

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
They are going to want them to win against Peterborough, another reason to beat them and send them down!
I fully expect them to wind us up with pro palace chants !

:tosser:

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I think you'll find most Wolves fans are all but resigned to going down, such is their position.

And to be honest, I can't see most people giving a toss if they do sing about Palace. I couldn't care less :shrug:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I think you'll find most Wolves fans are all but resigned to going down, such is their position.

And to be honest, I can't see most people giving a toss if they do sing about Palace. I couldn't care less :shrug:

Really ??

Did you go to Grimsby in 2003

For me that day we weren't down until the final whistle went and all other results were in !

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

They are, two STHs I know have lost the will to live over the shambles there and they accept a long haul next season in the lower leagues.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
They won't sing about Palace. I doubt most of them want anything other than a win against a side already safely in the PO with change to spare and a team of players who, whatever Gus says, will want to avoid accidental injury ahead of the most important series of games that most of them have ever been on the threshold of. Wolves will get at very least a draw but more probably the win they need on Sat. I also honestly believe Palace will get beaten so low is their confidence. It'll be irrelevant.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I actually hope most our fans offer some respect to those who have travelled all the way to see their club surely relegated.

I'll cringe at any relegation chants.

Never forget that **** at Grimsby.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I actually hope most our fans offer some respect to those who have travelled all the way to see their club surely relegated.

I'll cringe at any relegation chants.

Never forget that **** at Grimsby.

Not a chance. I don't recall too much sympathy from us when we sent Southend down to league 2 at roots hall. Why should the normal traditions of abuse be suspended.

Wolves will win anyway. Anyone who thinks we will try for a result wants their bumps felt.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
Really ??

For me that day we weren't down until the final whistle went and all other results were in !
The atmosphere changed the minute news filtered through from stoke the akinbiyi had scored but we were 4 goals behind like wolves are we just needed to win and hope stoke lost

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Really ??

Yes, yes I did. We were dead and buried long before the final whistle up there because of our own performace, as well as other results. The atmosphere was fairly flat as a result. I don't recall either singing songs about whoever Grimsby are rivals with, or them singing songs about Palace, and to be honest, if they had, I wouldn't have given a damn.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here