Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea fans.....

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
If that's what you can call them.

Did I hear right in the 1st half, the whole stadium singing 'Jose Mourinho'. Great support lads well done. Come on Basel.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Can't blame them. They want him and he's a much better manager than Benitez, who they haven't wanted from the start. They pay the ticket money, it's their choice who they chant for.

I disagree, in big semi final get behind your team not hold a protest.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can't blame them. They want him and he's a much better manager than Benitez, who they haven't wanted from the start. They pay the ticket money, it's their choice who they chant

I quite hope that they get Jose back, be interested to see how he does with one of the smaller budgets of the top teams rather the biggest which I think he had the last time he was there. Also be interested in how their over expectant fans react if they then don't do any better than they have this season.

I have no time for most Chelsea fans, they really do believe that they have some sort of divine right to be in the top 4 and the Champion's League.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The whinging has died down over time, as Benitez is on course to keep them in the lucrative CL and give them a cup final with silverware. Was much worse in the winter after Di Matteo left them out of the CL early stages and with awful PL results .... but at first the fans wouldn't accept the sacking.

Benitez rose above the spite, and has done a professional job.

Fans now getting a hard-on about Mourinho. Don't blame them, as they are tailor made for each other.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Personally, it matters not to me whether Chelsea do well or whether Mourinho comes back or not. But Chelsea fans love him and if they think singing his name is more likely to get him back, so be it. Abramovich should never have let him go in the first place and has paid for it ever since.

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
Great spell of 10 minutes.. 3 goals... and the last one a cracker from David Luiz.

Chelsea fans seem quite happy.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Benitez would get stick almost anywhere he went in this country. Who woukd want him as manager? Good manager, but terminal and unsalvagable bore.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Benitez would get stick almost anywhere he went in this country. Who woukd want him as manager? Good manager, but terminal and unsalvagable bore.

Yeah much better to run with a comedian like Holloway or a media whore like Redknap

I'd have him in a flash if Gus left

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
If there is one set of supporters I hate more than Palace fans, it's the Chelsea cretins. Thousands upon thousands of the buggers clogging up our schools, towns and stadiums of which probably 90% didn't support them until 2004. I will not deny that there are some genuine long time fans but they are few and far between, the very large majority don't go to matches. A very common occurence is that they will claim their support is valid after attending a single match...a pre-season...seven years ago, as is the case of an acquaintance of mine. I challenged this particular fool to name me some club legends...his instant response being "John Terry, Frankie Lampard and Didier Drogba", I refined my criteria and asked for pre-1997 players. He could only name one; Bobby Tambling who I can guarantee he had never heard of before Lampard began creeping up on his scoring record. I asked him who the statue was of outside the bridge, he had no idea. I informed him that it was Peter Osgood only for him to later call him "Kenny Oswood" :facepalm: Of the literally dozens of Chelsea supporters I know personally, I know only one who actually attends games regularly. All of them seem to believe that Mourinho is the only person who can lead them and are willing to put up with the pathetic merry-go round of managers until they get him back. I heard one even refer to Abramovitch as "Uncle Roman". Seriously, what the F**k!! To summarise, I'm not too keen on them.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Not a personality contest.

I can't say that I find the personas or views on any matter by the likes of Allerdyce, Atkins, McDermott, Villa Boas, Lambert, Hughton, of any interest.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Surely Benitez must have won a few of them round?

Yeah, the players, that's about it as most of their fans are creaming themselves at the thought of the return of the Special One

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here