Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else having problems logging into the ticket website?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 8, 2005
Been getting "this service is currently unavailable please try later" since this afternoon.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
The Play-off tickets are currently listed as Brighton & Hove Albion v Nottingham Forest.

Logged on to the ticket booking page perfectly ok on my iphone, but not via the web on my pc.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
Aug 8, 2005
It doesn't see to be demand just crappy IT issues. Hopefully they will resolve in the morning.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Brilliant.

Left it till tonight assured I'd just log in and pick up my semi final ticket.

The site is broken. Been trying to log in for a while.

Oh well. Emailed the club and hopefully they will read it before selling my seat on.

Don't have a lot of luck on the IT side do they ?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
Aug 8, 2005
Fingers crossed they will sort before the binfest of the play offs.

Evul Buddha

Dec 16, 2008
Brighton
I've been having this problem all evening, even had my password sent to me on the off chance I had forgotten it. I haven't been able to get my ticket before today as I only got paid today :(

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
this is gonna be another game i miss due to the website :( will keep trying all night :'(

I do believe you cannot get on after midnight.Can't remember what time in the morning you are able to log on. Why leave it so late?

Evul Buddha

Dec 16, 2008
Brighton
I've just sent the customer support an email essentially asking wtf has been going on but the auto response of them looking at it within 5 working days does not fill me with confidence that this will be resolved in time :(

I've been trying since about 9pm this evening, Had to leave it this late as I only got paid today and had family around straight after work so didn't get much opportunity to try and get my ticket before this

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here