Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do I take the risk... ?

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
I can book my Palace/Whoever home ticket when I want, my friend has a booking history but less than 70 points. So they can't book till Sunday. We want to sit together. Do I hang on till Sunday and risk not getting a ticket at all, or is there likely to be a load still available ?

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
That's a no then........ :lolol:

It's riskier, than when Ricky Risk, the Brighton risk taker, risked walking through a set of Palace fans after Brighton had won the Play-Off on penalties, singing 'Come at take a risk if you think you're hard enough....'

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm scared enough about waiting until tomorrow to try to get 3 of us together (2 season tickets and one 70 pointer). If someone nabs my seat while I'm looking, I'll be so mad....... At myself!

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
I'm scared enough about waiting until tomorrow to try to get 3 of us together (2 season tickets and one 70 pointer). If someone nabs my seat while I'm looking, I'll be so mad....... At myself!

8.58, logged in and ready. You'll be fine. A 95% take up would still leave over 1000 seats for tomorrow.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea

Why are you waiting for tomorrow? Closes at 9am

Edit] didn't realise you can still buy but anyone's unpurchased seats are available

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not a risk at all more of a guaranteed disappointment

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
points required stays above 70/ST-holder until Sunday 9am, I believe all that happened today is the unclaimed ST seats went on the market.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Rusky
farley%u00252527s+rusks.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here