Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

QPR wage bill £79.8M

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Apparently their wage bill for this season has been £79.8M
Plus still paying Mark Hughes wages on top of Harry Redknapps, this is how not to run a club if you get into the premier league, also a lot of players on high salaries will still be payed The same wages in the championship on crowds of only around 20,000 are QPR another Portsmouth waiting to happen ?

Last edited:

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
no, i think they'll be the first qpr and actually lose the club properly.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
How much will Remy and Samba possibly cost QPR?

Remy cost £8m and is on a reported £75k a week (£3.9m pa). The Samba deal, I think, could/would cost QPR £39m assuming he sees out his contract. Over £50m on two players, if my bag of the fag packet maths is correct.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham

Remy cost £8m and is on a reported £75k a week (£3.9m pa). The Samba deal, I think, could/would cost QPR £39m assuming he sees out his contract. Over £50m on two players, if my bag of the fag packet maths is correct.

It's uncanny that Redknapp is at the Helm was again

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia

Remy is already being linked to other clubs so QPR should at least recoup their transfer fee. Samba though looks a very bad deal, can't see there being a much of a queue for his signature.

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Been out of control for a while. Fernandes and the others will never get their money back in this case.

Hughes went on huge spending sprees, far beyond a club with a poxy 18,000 stadium capacity could afford.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here