Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A SIMMO SAYS cycling tip for just one person

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
A short message to the bloke who thinks he is Lance Armstrong in the morning riding on the main road towards Lewes :wrong:

THERE IS A FECKING CYCLE LANE-----------------------------sooner (hopefully) or later you are gonna go under the wheels of a very large lorry.

Rant over:)

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
0c38b3a3_1166337-cool_story_bro_super.png

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
image.jpg

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
A short message to the bloke who thinks he is Lance Armstrong in the morning riding on the main road towards Lewes :wrong:

THERE IS A FECKING CYCLE LANE-----------------------------sooner (hopefully) or later you are gonna go under the wheels of a very large lorry.

Rant over:)

Given the thread on chaffing by mr Soppy...do u think it could be him?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Cant stand those *******s! if theres a pavement and a cycle is on a country road i will try to clip the ******** with my wingmirror

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
A RED light means STOP, not barge through. Just wait like everyone else.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
sooner (hopefully) or later you are gonna go under the wheels of a very large lorry.

I've read some unpleasant stuff on NSC over the past decade, and that's in the top ten.

So you hope someone dies because they are fast and use the same road as you. Jealous much?

Benson

Jan 31, 2012
near water
Cant stand those *******s! if theres a pavement and a cycle is on a country road i will try to clip the ******** with my wingmirror

Woah! No need for that, Just a squirt of windscreen wash does the trick.

They get a wash and you get a clear view for the next customer. We all win, and can live happily ever after.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here