Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PAUL WELLER at The Dome Brighton Friday 28/06/2013

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I've seen Weller solo live once before & won't be going again. Especially at those prices. That's nigh on £45 squid.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I am away on holiday that week. :wozza:

Should be a great gig. He is not promoting a new album so could well be a 'best of' set

Playing a small tour of smaller venues as well, so seems just doing it because he wants to
Got our tickets plus 2 weeks earlier seeing From The Jam acoustic set at the Shoreham Ropetacle,

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
Playing a small tour of smaller venues as well, so seems just doing it because he wants to
Got our tickets plus 2 weeks earlier seeing From The Jam acoustic set at the Shoreham Ropetacle,

I am still not sure about the Shoreham gig so haven't got a ticket yet. They are hardly going to sell out, so will make a decision a few days before.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I am still not sure about the Shoreham gig so haven't got a ticket yet. They are hardly going to sell out, so will make a decision a few days before.

It's virtually on my doorstep so I thought it would be rude not to go
An acoustic set at a small venue like the Ropetacle will be great TALES FROM THE RIVERBANK (get in ),still not been advertised properly yet no wonder the place is struggling to stay open

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Saw him at V Festival a few years back just because he was there. Did not rate it at all.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Till he starts playing what his fans want to hear he can Google off.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Be like old times. Saw him there with BF and RB on The Apocalypse Tour in late 79'

Last edited:

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed

Does the above only include Rick Buckler now, or is it just Bruce Foxton from the original line-up?

WildWood

Sep 6, 2011
Chichester
Mrs Wood had the tickets booked by 09:03 yesterday morning! As said above, really hoping for a best if type set after seeing so many recent gigs promoting Sonik Kicks which I'm not a great fan of. The Dome is a great little venue IMO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here