Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wayne Bridge and Frankie having a baby

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
I have a feeling he won't be around long. Recently she looks to be trying to increase her public image "omg, i want to get married, everybody else is" "omg, i want to have a baby, everybody else is". This was plastered all over the internet and magazine. Now, she is engaged and pregnant. I have a feeling he will be on his way. There is something very David Beckham-esque about how this can turn out.

When I was 14 and Frankie was 14, it was cool. But now, just no. She is too media hungry :(

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think this would increase the chances of himstaying for a yr or 2. She wont be playing concerts everywhere and they may want to bring their baby up in England. Also the baby will have a half brother / sister and Wayne may want them to see eachother etc...

Congrats to them.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I think this would increase the chances of himstaying for a yr or 2. She wont be playing concerts everywhere and they may want to bring their baby up in England. Also the baby will have a half brother / sister and Wayne may want them to see eachother etc...

Congrats to them.

Agree mate...

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Everybody knows that sea air is good for babies* so they should move here

*completely unfounded claim that may or may now be true

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
I have a feeling he won't be around long. Recently she looks to be trying to increase her public image "omg, i want to get married, everybody else is" "omg, i want to have a baby, everybody else is". This was plastered all over the internet and magazine. Now, she is engaged and pregnant. I have a feeling he will be on his way. There is something very David Beckham-esque about how this can turn out.

When I was 14 and Frankie was 14, it was cool. But now, just no. She is too media hungry :(

Is that a lyric from a Sister Sledge song??

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Well done Wayne. We NEED, NEED to go up to have a chance of keeping him

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Vicente comes to mind. Look how that turned out. Im sure Gus can persuade WB to stay with his hypnotic words.

At what point was Vicente's child ever given as a reason (by him, or a member of the staff at BHAFC) for him not being able to play?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Good news for them both. Now sign a contract! The baby deserves it.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
If the baby was conceived in Brighton, what flair Beckhamesque name could it have? Relating to an area of or even better a 'Bridge' in the town/city :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here