Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Women you assume are attactive but you've never seen them or their faces.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I give you Michaela Tabb, yes I am watching Rocket Ronnie.

Michaela_Tabb_at_German_Masters_Snooker_Final_(DerHexer)_2012-02-05_07.jpg

Go with me on this.

Clearly having googled the picture I know what she looks like.
But nevertheless there must be someone, perhaps on the wireless, you image to be bang tidy (or whatever the kidz call it these dayz), but you have no idea if you're right.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
PIP ARCHER.

Doesn't know she's born, thinks the world owes her a living, clearly wasting her undeniable agricultural talents on her idiot boyfriend and I haven't got a clue what she looks like - but I definitely WOULD.

Acker79

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Until recently, Yael naim. I had her song 'new soul' and for some reason it made me think she was attractive. I've seen pictures now and think she is.

Also, Jodi benson (voice of Aries in the little mermaid) tara strong (voice actress) and Andrea Romano (voice actress turned voice casting agent).

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
The Ukranian 'bride' I bought on the internet after looking at some pics

When she got here, she was more Stalin than stunner

Still in dispute about the agency's fees and her repatriation costs :cry:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
PIP ARCHER.

Doesn't know she's born, thinks the world owes her a living, clearly wasting her undeniable agricultural talents on her idiot boyfriend and I haven't got a clue what she looks like - but I definitely WOULD.

And for the older listener ................ marks out of two for Elizabeth Archer.

I have to say I always liked the sound of Debbie Archer. When I found out she was played by Tamsin Greig I was amazed. She is attractive in her own right - but just not what I had imagined.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I used to think that Scott Mills' co-presenter, Beccy Huxtable, was tasty based on her voice.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
And for the older listener ................ marks out of two for Elizabeth Archer.

I have to say I always liked the sound of Debbie Archer. When I found out she was played by Tamsin Greig I was amazed. She is attractive in her own right - but just not what I had imagined.

Without wishing to derail this thread completely into Archers Chat, can I just add that the sound of Lilian and Paul smacking lips together or clinking glasses makes me feel physically sick.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I used to think that Scott Mills' co-presenter, Beccy Huxtable, was tasty based on her voice.

All about opinions, innit - her voice makes me feel sick as well. Or maybe it's that she is so inane. Regardless, I definitely WOULDN'T.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Without wishing to derail this thread completely into Archers Chat, can I just add that the sound of Lilian and Paul smacking lips together or clinking glasses makes me feel physically sick.

I image Lillian to be early-mid sixties. To try and make out she is some kind of sex-kitten stretches my ability to suspend my disbelief. However I like the way Paul is turning out to be some kind of psycho and Matt is going to turn out to be the injured party.

Caroline used to be the sex-bomb.

I avoid all photos of the characters to retain my picture of what they look like.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I image Lillian to be early-mid sixties. To try and make out she is some kind of sex-kitten stretches my ability to suspend my disbelief. However I like the way Paul is turning out to be some kind of psycho and Matt is going to turn out to be the injured party.

Caroline used to be the sex-bomb.

I avoid all photos of the characters to retain my picture of what they look like.

I'm very new to the show (I spend the first 5 minutes of every episode asking my wife who people are, unless I can tell from them indulging in reluctant post-coital 'back to the husband' chat, or moaning because they're not having a car bought for them) so not really sure who Caroline is. I'll listen out for her.

Brenda sounds like a right goer though. Especially now she's cut Tom loose.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I'm very new to the show (I spend the first 5 minutes of every episode asking my wife who people are, unless I can tell from them indulging in reluctant post-coital 'back to the husband' chat, or moaning because they're not having a car bought for them) so not really sure who Caroline is. I'll listen out for her.

Brenda sounds like a right goer though. Especially now she's cut Tom loose.

It is worth the investment in time. I started listening as I was always in the car going home when it was on, and my passenger told me who was who. I listened for a few years, then I stopped listening for over a decade, started again when they introduced the iPlayer, and it was like I had not missed a thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here