Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Re SF Away leg - how many loyalty points do you have?

How many loyalty points do you have?

• Over 1260 loyalty points (winner!)

Votes: 66 44.9%
  • Between 1150 and 1260 (might be lucky)

Votes: 41 27.9%
  • Less than 1150 (grrrrrr)

Votes: 40 27.2%

• Total voters

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Unfortunately, I am a bad fan. For financial reasons, I was only able to visit Swindon in the Carling Cup this season and despite attending all but 1 home game in all competitions, I have a paltry 1060 points. I couldn't have gone to the away leg anyway, and face the financial quandary of not eating for a week to afford Wembley should it happen, but in the cold light of day I wouldn't have had a leg to stand on in terms of arguing. Those fans who travel the country for the less glamorous games have earnt the right to first refusal on the more attractive ones.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I'm on 1185.

Of course I'd like to go, not even worth thinking about again until its time to join the binfest if and when the points drop to my level.

And you never know, we might not even play Palace yet!!! If its any of the other 2 I can't make it and if its Forest I can't even make the home leg, stupid friends who decide to have a baby and hold the christening exactly when I don't want it.

Last edited:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
1210 - but I can't go anyway.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
How many would you need for 1260?
I can't log on to see how many I have but was Withdean STH and had season ticket last two years. How many points is that? And how many games on top would I have needed?

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
and if its Forest I can't even make the home leg, stupid friends who decide to have a baby and hold the christening exactly when I don't want it.

There is no way I would miss the home leg of the play-off's for a friends childs christening. TBH I would consider missing my own childs christening for the game.

Tell them you have become atheist for 24 hours and to attend would be hypocritical.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Got no idea how many points I've got cos the fecking system is fecked :rant:

+ Must be a lot on NSC cos I keep getting logged out :rant:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here