Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stay off the pitch

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Why would people go on on Saturday? We still have another home game to go, and if we are winning in the second leg I expect people to be waiting on the edge of the pitch, a la Rotherham last weekend.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Will the Wolves fans invade the pitch ???

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
If people go onto the pitch on Saturday they are morons IMHO. We still have more games to play and haven't won anything.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I don't think any Brighton fan will be trying to get on the pitch this Saturday, Poyet should be more worried about the Wolves fans.

If we make it to Wembley with a win against Palace on a Monday night that might be another matter. Bedlum.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
This had never even ocurred to me until I saw this post. Maybe because I would have to bring abseiling gear with me to get there from West Upper, but also because you'd have to be a moron to even consider it before our last game has been played on the pitch surely!??

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sat's game is now FAIRLY meaningless and nobody will feel the need to run on after a fairly non entertaining draw (my prediction :) )

The play offs will be the time to do it. As a WSU STH im thinking if we were going to qualify i'd be ok running down the stairs and through the north stand gate to join in the pitch invasion?! Don't wanna risk locking myself out the stadium but LOVE a good pitch invasion!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Sat's game is now FAIRLY meaningless and nobody will feel the need to run on after a fairly non entertaining draw (my prediction :) )

The play offs will be the time to do it. As a WSU STH im thinking if we were going to qualify i'd be ok running down the stairs and through the north stand gate to join in the pitch invasion?! Don't wanna risk locking myself out the stadium but LOVE a good pitch invasion!

Maybe we could sneak in a ladder, or we could make a rope out of jumpers and jackets to lower ourselves down into 1901 and beyond?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
do you honestly think they're bothered?
regards
DR

I don't understand why anyone would go onto the pitch, what would they be celebrating? The fact that we've won the right to play two more games? The fact that the league season has come to an end?

Or just trying to get some attention?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Maybe we could sneak in a ladder, or we could make a rope out of jumpers and jackets to lower ourselves down into 1901 and beyond?

Or ask the club to build a slide? Barber out if it doesn't happen!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Last pitch invasion I joined in was the last game at the Goldstone, That was more of a sad tearful amble though

*old*

Jan 30, 2008
i don't understand why anyone would go onto the pitch, what would they be celebrating? The fact that we've won the right to play two more games? The fact that the league season has come to an end?

Or just trying to get some attention?
you tell me :shrug:
regards
DR

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Anyone who doesn't like me celebrating our playoff second-leg home victory on the pitch can **** off :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here