Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beam back for semi final ist leg?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
It will be on Sky, they don't need to. I guess they will show it in Dick's Bar though.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
yes, aware it'll be on Sky but wondered if the club were going to try and make an "event" of it. Doesn't happen very often...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not everybody has Sky though. Suppose they could go down the pub, a night at the Amex sounds better though

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Not everybody has Sky though. Suppose they could go down the pub, a night at the Amex sounds better though

It was a tenner though for the last one, before you've got to the Amex or got a beer

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
it will be beaming back to my local pub, the Downsman in Crawley where i shall be sat enjoying the football and indulging in a good old Downsman Curry washed down with a light and bitter.

heaven.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Why would you want to stand on the concourses at the AMEX? its a Friday night, GO TO THE PUB.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Will either go to the King & Queen or watch it via Now TV as suggested by [MENTION=20828]Biancazzurro[/MENTION]

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
It was a tenner though for the last one, before you've got to the Amex or got a beer

But that's because they would have had to cover the cost of the beam back. This one's free (sort of).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here