Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion Badges

Duncan Muir

Dec 29, 2008
Laughton, East Sussex
I decided to design and make some badges for my two sons to wear for the next few games and thought you may be interested in having a look at the first (only) four ... oh yes, and do feel free to make some for yourself if you want !!

Attachments

• 4badges.jpg
    4badges.jpg
    1,005.5 KB · Views: 517

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Beautiful stuff. Are you a graphic designer?

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
need a PIG one :thumbsup:

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
They're really very good, if you had a Bridcutt one I'd be stapling it to my chest right now, none of that safety pin business where he's concerned!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I decided to design and make some badges for my two sons to wear for the next few games and thought you may be interested in having a look at the first (only) four ... oh yes, and do feel free to make some for yourself if you want !!

Will you make some for me?, and l'll pin them on my woolly hat.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Funnily enough I was thinking of that with a Polish flag and maybe Liam with a Scottish one - maybe Bridge & Upson with an England one ......

Whats the chances of you actually producing these to sell ? think you would sell quite a few depending on price of course ,

Duncan Muir

Dec 29, 2008
Laughton, East Sussex
Whats the chances of you actually producing these to sell ? think you would sell quite a few depending on price of course ,

To be honest I started doing them as a bit of fun for my sons. I suppose it depends how easy this 'Badge it' machine is to use (I am giving it a go tomorrow afternoon). I have checked the prices of the refills so I suppose, if I did sell a few, it would be about 50p each, enough to cover buying more refills. How I would get them to Albion fans is another thing altogether.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
To be honest I started doing them as a bit of fun for my sons. I suppose it depends how easy this 'Badge it' machine is to use (I am giving it a go tomorrow afternoon). I have checked the prices of the refills so I suppose, if I did sell a few, it would be about 50p each, enough to cover buying more refills. How I would get them to Albion fans is another thing altogether.

Speak to bozza about disrupting them :thumbsup:

Love the badges btw and would like to purchase some if all goes well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here