Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has your work production improved because of the Albion feel good factor

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Don't know about you lot but I'm buzzing at work at the moment due to the feel good factor of the Albion reaching the play offs, I'm a bit like that prisoner in Schindlers List at the weapons factory, working all slow and lethargic until that German officer timed him to see how quickly he could put the gun together which he did twice as fast under the Germans watchful eyes :(
Mind you I'm doing **** all next week if we get knocked out of the semis

They say when England stay in the world cups in the summer longer & longer the country's productivity in the work place improves because of a feel good factor
Are you buzzing at work at the moment because of the Albion's success or are still a lazy ******* ?:ascarf:

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
no, im getting less done as i spend more time on here and thinking about the playoffs. if we weren't in the playoffs i could just get on with my life!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I'm on here this season more than any other. When it is transfer deadline day I might as well not be at work given how I spend all my time refreshing here, watching twitter and the news sites

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I wouldn't say the play offs as much as working in glorious sunshine helps :)

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Same as all the others. And when I do actually try and get my head down I'm interrupted by people asking me for tickets.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
if NSC didnt exisit I would have been promoted by now and earning probably £10k more per year and have no debt.

Damm you NSC

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Definitely spend more time on NSC and re-watching match highlights when we win.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 3, 2012
It's good not having to compose so many "Poyet must go" posts...... not that I ever did.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Which I can't bloody go to because my brother has picked this weekend to come down from Telford. *******.
Tell him that he is taking the piss and that he can come down another time? Surely he understands?

Fecking Telford? Clearly he has lost ll self respect in any event.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm a postman.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
if NSC didnt exisit I would have been promoted by now and earning probably £10k more per year and have no debt.

Damm you NSC

But you wouldn't know what the World's Hardest Creature was. So, swings and roundabouts...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here