Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play-off away game ticket info - includes VERY strict Palace rules

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Info released on sale of tickets

Note the Palace conditions!

Play-Off Semi-Final: Away Leg

In the event of playing Crystal Palace in the semi-finals, the following conditions of sale have been agreed by the two clubs, the Metropolitan Police and Sussex Police:

1. You must be a season ticket holder to purchase a ticket and only one ticket will be available per season ticket holder.
2. Your details and seat number will be made available to Crystal Palace FC, the Metropolitan Police and Sussex Police.
3. The ticket may only be used by the purchaser.
4. All away fans must carry a separate document which confirms their identity.
5. You agree to hand over your ticket and identity document for examination by a police officer or steward at the stadium or en route to or from the stadium.
6. Failure to produce the ticket and an identity document for examination will result in refusal of entry to the match and any future matches this season.
7. There will be a one year exclusion for anyone who is found to have handed over or sold a ticket to any other person.
8. There will be a one year exclusion for anyone who is found in possession of a ticket issued to another person.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Anybody caught handing over a ticket will face a one year exclusion. As per Rule 7.
That still won't stop me or a few hundred others travelling to Bolton/Forest and paying them cash to get in :bigwave:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Eh- how are they going to police people sitting in their allocated seat, does anyone do that away to Palace? Especially when there's so much room in that stand.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Only 1,250 points ? This has gone Bundle and Website crashing written all over it.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
I assume, as they don't mention what happens if there are tickets available after the 1,150 pointers have had their chance, that the club believes that all will sell out to people with 1,150+. Is that likely, even for Friday evening in Bolton?

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
I've just read the conditions so I'm excluded as a non season ticket holder. I can't go anyway as working but not every season ticket goes away!

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Just wondering how many people have got over 1260 points and what they've done to get them etc. I know this may sound a daft question to some, so apologies.

ferris_ferrit

Feb 1, 2011
Quick question, are the strict Palace rules likely to apply to the home leg as well? I felt a certain amount of ambiguity in the way that section was worded and if it was the same rules then this may effect individuals who have a shared season ticket.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Just wondering how many people have got over 1260 points and what they've done to get them etc. I know this may sound a daft question to some, so apologies.

Right 250 last season at Withdean STH
1,000 for each Amex STH
10 for league , 20 for cups

didn't last seasons total get halved and brought into this season?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here