Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barber interview in Argus?

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Sorry if fixtures, but I heard that there was going to be a two part interview with Barber in the Argus? I can't see the first part online at all, did you anyone get the Argus and see what was said? Anything interesting?

Titus

Come on!
Feb 21, 2010
Up here on the left.
Sorry if fixtures, but I heard that there was going to be a two part interview with Barber in the Argus? I can't see the first part online at all, did you anyone get the Argus and see what was said? Anything interesting?

Well to edit it down he said that he was doing a fine job.

Digweed's Testicle

Build A Bonfire
Jan 11, 2004
Hartlepool
Attached are the three pages of the interview from yesterday and today as pdfs

Attachments

• Paul barber argus interview pt 2.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 221
  • paul barber interview page 1.pdf
    930.9 KB · Views: 242
  • paul barber interview page 2.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 402

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Barber actually seems alright doesn't he.

Seems to be a good signing. But its easy basking in the spotlight when things are going well. Will be interesting to see how he 'handles the customers' when we have an unsuccessful season.

But to date, he hasn't put a foot wrong. Even Gus seems to have a 'working relationship' with him.

cowburn86

Sep 30, 2011
Berlin
really enjoyed that, like you say we are all happy enough for prices to go up when we can continue to see improvements on the pitch. If things begin to decline this becomes unacceptable, it's vital that we continue to improve on the pitch in order for us to expand off the pitch.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here