Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex IS a Rugby World Cup 2015 venue!

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
The List of 12 are being announced this morning and 5 live are predicting us as one of the venues. I hope this is true cause it will be great for the club and for the city.

MuppetMaestro

Apr 22, 2013
Yes indeed it would as the people of Argentina will finally get to see where Ulloa is now scoring goals for fun. Will the stadium be used for anything else during the summer, concerts? Arsenal are having Green Day together with the Kaiser Chiefs playing at theirs.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Do you think it is why the club finished the Amex?.originally the north corners were going in this summer,I can't help thinking this had something to do with it.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
the Telegraph are saying we have it and are expected to host 2-3 games. The full match schedule is being released later today so we'll know who we'll be getting.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Amex being tipped as a Rugby World Cup venue!

the Telegraph are saying we have it and are expected to host 2-3 games. The full match schedule is being released later today so we'll know who we'll be getting.

What? Rugby World Cup 2013 comes first.

Qualifications haven't been done for 2015.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Fingers crossed here. International rugby at the Amex, yes please.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The last thing we need is a load of Hove Born & Breds, with their sensible haircuts and replica rugby shirts tucked into Marks & Spencer jeans sullying the Amex and forever tainting it for the sartorial, cutting edge working class BHA fan who feels that rugby is only a tad more tedious than the long version of cricket.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
They said on the bbc local news that st Mary's hadn't been chosen which left the door open for the Amex. One over Southampton hopefully.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
deletebeepbeepbeep;I'm not too fussed aside from the coup it would be for Brighton.[/QUOTE said:
Especially if it's at the expense of Southampton

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Amex being tipped as a Rugby World Cup venue!

Am I alone in not wanting this?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here