Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets for Friday (away match)

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
As we don't know who we will be playing next Friday until 3pm this Saturday.How will the club stagger the sale of tickets.Especially if it is against palace with a huge number of fans trying to get a ticket

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
With difficulty! I think it will go something like this 1250 pts Sunday 1,100 pts Monday 1000 pts & under Tuesday

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
None of this '1450-1400 point holders have seven days to secure there ticket'

Think the points spectrum will be quite wide

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Will be available to anyone with 100+ points I would imagine if it's Bolton or Forest

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
None of this '1450-1400 point holders have seven days to secure there ticket'

Think the points spectrum will be quite wide

How so when the game is 6 days after the final whistle blows on Saturday.Also there is little time for tickets to be posted so tickets may well have to be collected from the Amex.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I don't understand why the games are so close to the end of the season.Im sure all the clubs that are hoping to make the play offs have provisional plans in place.The team that finishes 6th in the championship has to host their play off game on thursday.If that is forest or Leicester they have 4 days to sell & distribute 25000 tickets in 4 days.

WHY

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Palace - 1200pts, then 1000pts and 13/14 STHs - will sell out before it goes any less
Leicester and Forest - STHs then purchase history only
Bolton - General sale

What should probably happen.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Palace - 1200pts, then 1000pts and 13/14 STHs - will sell out before it goes any less
Leicester and Forest - STHs then purchase history only
Bolton - General sale

What should probably happen.

Agree but don't think it will be that simple

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
How many will we take to Bolton if is them?

I went when we played them at beginning of march.we took about 1300.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I don't understand why the games are so close to the end of the season.Im sure all the clubs that are hoping to make the play offs have provisional plans in place.The team that finishes 6th in the championship has to host their play off game on thursday.If that is forest or Leicester they have 4 days to sell & distribute 25000 tickets in 4 days.

WHY

Good point. And also why are the semi-final legs only a few days apart when the final isn't until the end of the month?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here